<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Captain America Winter Soldier - OMG Photo Review <>

I bet it is a pain! There's no reason for the Winter Soldier to even pack that, and the even smaller TEC-38, other than the fact that they look cool. They are pretty pointless in comparison to the rest of his arsenal

No problemo :hi5:

Right? It's like packing a slingshot compared to the other weapons he uses :lol

Re: <> Captain America Winter Soldier - OMG Photo Review <>

I never liked that tiny gun, I may throw it away when I get this figure :lol

WinterSoilderHD158_zps6ac60900.jpg~original

I knew the paint wasn't going to be as great as the proto, but it still looks great :drool can't wait for this guy

Re: <>Captain America Winter Soldier - OMG Photo Review<>

I wonder if there is anyway to chrome up the arm. Make it shinier.

Arm looks like a toy.....wait a minute....it is a toy :lol. I agree the arm could have been better but overall love the movie, character and figure. I cannot wait for the end of the month...whoo hoo

Arm looks like a toy.....wait a minute....it is a toy :lol. I agree the arm could have been better but overall love the movie, character and figure. I cannot wait for the end of the month...whoo hoo

cool... :hi5:

He is awesome! :yess:

You get 2 heads, lots of weapons too. Unlike the new DOFP Wolvie... :monkey3

You do get a lot with him....I remember when TWS was first revealed and we were all like "best line yet!" and I feel somehow let down a bit. I hope this guy is great because I really do want it.

You do get a lot with him....I remember when TWS was first revealed and we were all like "best line yet!" and I feel somehow let down a bit. I hope this guy is great because I really do want it.

Why let down? Yup me too hope this is great. I also hope falcon is great too.

Looking at DOFP Wolvie, prices are starting to increase beyond my range and I may not be able to purchase anymore hot toys figures soon. Maybe like once or twice a year... which means saving for mk 43 and Hulkbuster/Ultron (2015) and batfleck and wonder woman in 2016.

Why let down? Yup me too hope this is great. I also hope falcon is great too.

Looking at DOFP Wolvie, prices are starting to increase beyond my range and I may not be able to purchase anymore hot toys figures soon. Maybe like once or twice a year... which means saving for mk 43 and Hulkbuster/Ultron (2015) and batfleck and wonder woman in 2016.

This guy looks good but I can't help but feel BW and GA Cap could have been better in the HS department. Just really hoping this guy as well as Stealth Cap and Falcon turn out awesome. Really can't wait for Clipper King's review

:exactly: couldn't agree more! I can't wait for this one!! :impatient:

me neither........ I might just hold off on him though and stay with my flex...... maybe then I can get some extra stuff for the figure and get the Cap 2 pack beforehand, but I have a feeling the early processing offer will be too hard to resist :rotfl

me neither........ I might just hold off on him though and stay with my flex...... maybe then I can get some extra stuff for the figure and get the Cap 2 pack beforehand, but I have a feeling the early processing offer will be too hard to resist :rotfl

I am actually very surprised that this came out before the Cap set!

Re: Hot Toys Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review

This figure is not worth 300, maybe 200 for just an ordinary plastic Hot Toys figure. And leave out the talking gadget, because it'll probably break down in a few years.

:exactly::goodpost:

Same here :lol I love this guy, I'm not a fan of his gun tho... I may have to buy a bunch of manly weapons to go with him

:exactly::goodpost:

Same here :lol I love this guy, I'm not a fan of his gun tho... I may have to buy a bunch of manly weapons to go with him

he has a whole bunch though..... but you have to get the sniper rifle, theres nothing more 'manly' than Barret 50cal :rotfl

Back