<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Amazing Spider-man 2 - OMG Photo Review <>

The film is far from perfect but I don't think it deserves the level of hate its gotten from most people and actually find it somewhat underrated. The biggest problem is the villlains are overall fairly weak, but Spidey himself was pretty cool and we got some decent focus on the relationship between Peter and Gwen which I didn't mind. To me
Spoiler Spoiler:
felt a bit rushed and like the filmmakers just threw it in for the sake of doing so, personally I'd probably have waited on that at least one more film but it was done in a way that was fairly true to what happened in the comics. Overall I'd say it wasn't anything really memorable but not really the piece of crap that a lot of people made it out to be.

Also nice pictures by the way! I had this on order and cancelled but am now considering re-ordering. :slap

That spoiler is so iconic and if you read the comics it was supposed to go down like that, cause Spidey thought he was cocky and a hero, boy did he get a reality check, and I think that changed him into a hero after that, so to change something so iconic is like changing the whole uncle ben speech.

Uncle Ben NEVER said "with great power, comes great responsibility." In the comics, though. That's what cracks me up. They started giving Uncle Ben that line when the Ultimate verse was launched. I dunno, I wasn't at all a fan of the Gwen/Peter relationship or *spoiler* in this film.

Was this the material used for the Spiderman3 version, just curious? I hope it doesn't sell out fast, looking to get this but I'm going to wait on some bonus perks like double rewards or free shipping or both. The first one is still available but this one looks much much better, especially with the new mask/visors/eyes/whatever.

Looks good. Relatively low on the priority list for me at the moment though.

Was this the material used for the Spiderman3 version, just curious? I hope it doesn't sell out fast, looking to get this but I'm going to wait on some bonus perks like double rewards or free shipping or both. The first one is still available but this one looks much much better, especially with the new mask/visors/eyes/whatever.

The red was, the blue appears to be either from the MOS figures or the first ASM.

That spoiler is so iconic and if you read the comics it was supposed to go down like that, cause Spidey thought he was cocky and a hero, boy did he get a reality check, and I think that changed him into a hero after that, so to change something so iconic is like changing the whole uncle ben speech.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

It sort of happens the same way in the comics too. Norman suddenly gets his memory back, decides he has a bone to pick with Parker, and goes after his girlfriend and tosses her off a bridge.

It sort of happens the same way in the comics too. Norman suddenly gets his memory back, decides he has a bone to pick with Parker, and goes after his girlfriend and tosses her off a bridge.
At least in the comics though there was a prior history between Spidey and Goblin. In the film it was hardly anything and it just happened.

I'm totally confused is this the Hot Toys version? or who is the manufacturer? If it is HT then is has different texture than the photo at SST

I'm totally confused is this the Hot Toys version? or who is the manufacturer? If it is HT then is has different texture than the photo at SST
Yes, this is the Hot Toys version. They made a change from solicitation to production. You won't be able to get the same version shown as a prototype on Sideshow's website.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hot Toys. They updated the texture of the red due to complaints.

This movie didn't deserve all the harsh criticism, just like Winter Soldier didn't deserve all the raving praise.

<> The Amazing Spider-man 2 - OMG Photo Review <>

The thing is, with the whole "at least Mary Jane's there" thing did happen in the comics and actually was the one who helped Peter get through Gwen's death when it happened as they were all friends. She was also the one who helped Peter realize he had to keep going as Spider-Man. I think they could've kept the MJ scenes in the film since it worked in the comics well.

I did like that they actually had the balls to kill Gwen off but

Still agree with Mike there about the whole Goblin situation. He as pretty much shoehorned in there just for her to die.

Damn now this figure is an insta buy

Cool. Nice to see that HT can change stuff pretty significantly from proto to production. Looks very nice now. Shame about the timing. I'd pick Spidey up if I didn't know there's a boatload of HT Star Wars coming down the pipe.

Cool. Nice to see that HT can change stuff pretty significantly from proto to production. Looks very nice now. Shame about the timing. I'd pick Spidey up if I didn't know there's a boatload of HT Star Wars coming down the pipe.

I'm in the same boat: R2, 3PO, Han, Chewie and more to come... leaves no room for much else.

SOOOO glad I kept my PO for this. Well worth it. :rock

Nice pics as always, OMG.

Back