<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Tony Stark - Mark XLII Suit Test Version - OMG Photo Review <>

Looks Good!

Thanks a lot OMG! :duff

Just wish they had given us a complete right leg armour and a bit cheerful face-sculpt.

IM3_TS_zps52559b74.png

Fantastic photos as always, OMG. This figure turned out pretty great.

Its kind of a surprise they didn't make this a DX figure, given the sheer number of accessories included. PERS would have addressed that "dead in the eyes" gaze he's got going on, too.

Can we have some bright and shiny white photos, too, OMG? Those are my favorites... :)

Great photos as always OMG, thanks. I have to decide between this and mechanic Stark, and I'm suffering from Iron Man burn-out, so I think I will wait for the IMIII Mechanic version.

Looks great. Headsculpt looks amazing as well.

Wow! Looks great! Headsculpt looks off (as always :lol) but I'm really glad I got my PO in for this.

Looks great, thanks OMG, time to get a printout of that HOA backdrop.

Great photos as always OMG, thanks. I have to decide between this and mechanic Stark, and I'm suffering from Iron Man burn-out, so I think I will wait for the IMIII Mechanic version.
I feel "The Mechanic" better captures the essence of the film in figure form; this is an awesome figure but getting the Mark 42 suit working is all of 2 minutes of the film.

Great looking figure. The closeups of the face make me wish HT would go back to non-PERS on Arnold figures.

Great looking figure and I really love all the extras. Glad I have this one incoming. Thanks for the great pics OMG.

Goddamn that figure looks amazing, can't wait for them to start shipping tomorrow. I would have gladly paid $350+ for this figure to come with an entire Mark 42 armor to put over his body.

Great job on those pics, looks killah.

Goddamn that figure looks amazing, can't wait for them to start shipping tomorrow. I would have gladly paid $350+ for this figure to come with an entire Mark 42 armor to put over his body.

You can pay $310+ (or $165+) and have a full Mk 42. :nana:

Considering the mood of this scene, I really wish they would have done a HS with some emotion. And I still feel like it's not really RDJ in the HS.

I didn't order this figure, but I'll probably try to pick up enough of the pieces to make a similar figure. I'm sure the quality is a bit better, but the Repairman clothing set doesn't look a whole lot different in the photos.

I can only imagine what this nude body will go for on Ebay - light up chest reactor and light up wrists? :thud:

Looks so great OMG. Can't wait for him to start shipping. Will be my first non-Bats related HT.

Back