<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Dark Knight Rises - Selina Kyle - OMG Photo Review - Part 1 <>

Saw these on FB. Awesome. When do we expect SSC to ship them within the states? Next month?

Yeah, probably next month. They haven't sent the notification yet, but I'm sure that's only a few weeks away, if that.

thanks OMG for the pics. wonderful as usual. the proto pics of the figure do look way better then the final reveal. i hope when i get mine it'll look better in person. come on sideshow lets ship it out.

This is on my list of must-haves, and after the on-line pics and OMG's photos...

it's still a must have in my books.

It looks like she has a prosthetic face. Was Catwoman attacked by a chimpanzee? Was this the eventual look Michael Jackson was going for?

7uet.jpg

Horrible horrible lighting on the figure's face...come on, you can't compare those two pics!!!

OMG, absolutely amazing pix as always!!!!!! :)

This figure is awesome!!! And i know she's going to look even that much better in person.

vortex is cracking me up. you guys are too much. the photos are quality of the supreme order. the HS, IMO is pretty bad. im actually shocked at how bad it looks. it looks like a DC direct head. yeah, im just making a point, i dont need to be told its better than a DC direct HS. but it doesnt look very good to me. not compared to those proto pics, those were dead on.

I think it's the eyes. They made a big mistake making them look upwards. I don't remember anyone asking for that change

OMG, you are a true talent! Thanks for the pics! Unfortunately, the likeness isn't great. I'm going to pass on this one. Thanks again!

actually in the right lighting and pose she may look closer to this actress

the-dark-knight-rises08.jpg

she didn't look like Anne Hathaway either ;)

all jokes aside I don't recall seeing her with this facial expression often if at all in any other movie. Her mouth is always open, wide open or smiling, smirking or something and when not her facial would not be this intense .... in a way if I didn't know better I would not be 100% sure it's her in this picture ... then again I don't think I have ever watched any of her more serious movies

face is too wide. Looks nothing like hathaway

One is a recast guys, some people are posting that the recasts are being released same time as the new figures, so watch out when buying from unknown sources

the one on right is recast:

7JXQUuD.jpg

it looks a lot like Hathaway for being a sculpted figure. easily the best likeness of her of any TDKR Catwoman collectible.

And I say this for every release, upclose pix magnify and exaggerate everything too much. in person at normal scale its going to be great!!!

Its a figure meant for your shelf, it wont be magnified more than double the real size.

I dont get why people never understand this? Not like its anything new.

One is a recast guys, some people are posting that the recasts are being released same time as the new figures, so watch out when buying from unknown sources

Yup i remember stories of the Christian Bale HS being bootlegged as well as others. Sad really people do this. I mean sad that they would waste their life doing this just to make a few bucks. Of all the thing in this world you can do with your life, making fake toys is pretty ridiculous.

btw, i dont consider these being custom HS because the intent is to cheat people out of the real HS.

Last edited:

7JXQUuD.jpg

Thank you for this regular old pic. No crazy *** lighting and settings, just a nice ol' regular in-hand light look. Head looks much better here than it does in any shot from elsewhere.

Back