<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Dark Knight Rises - Selina Kyle - OMG Photo Review - Part 1 <>

she's gorgeous! thank you, OMG!

very excited to be getting her soon!

: D

....now back to the regularly scheduled kvetching about whatever hysterical nitpicks some ssfreaks insist on kvetching about....

OMG, you guys seen the pictures HT posted on Facebook of the final product reveal!!!!
Complete & utter fail, WTF happen Hot Toys??????

Prototype (before)

Final Product (after)

such a long wait for this thing & I must say I am terribly disappointed, sorry HT but this is a big FAIL :horror

It also depends on the image, this one looks more like the proto I think.

SelinaKyleHD52_zps6546d0c9.jpg~original

....now back to the regularly scheduled kvetching about whatever hysterical nitpicks some ssfreaks insist on kvetching about....

lol :lol

tumblr_md9n0vIVN11rbr02fo1_500.gif

Yeah she is beautiful

I much prefer Omg's and lukas photos too elljays they make it look a lot better.

Thank you as always OMG for excellent poses and photography! I remain in the fantastic looking figure camp.

Great work again, OMG. The skin tone looks much better than in the other pics we've seen.

OMG posts all of these great pics then some guy comes in here and posts elljay's pics, saying it's a fail. I love this forum. :lol

:exactly::goodpost:

:lol

I'm with you. I'm so relieved that she came out this well. Can you imagine the sort of comments that would be flying around right now if they'd totally botched her? :horror

Great pics as always omg :)

What a boring figure though. The butt looks awful because of the gathering, the expression is another HT vacant stare with a lesser likeness than the proto, accessories are lacking. They did the best they could with rooted hair I guess, but it comes across as thick and coarse. And ugh, the price. So glad I cancelled my PO.

Rant over, back to the fans.

After looking at these pictures I think HT should have left the face sculpt alone. Now it doesn't look terrible, but it doesn't look as great either. I may cancel my order, I'll wait and see a few more pictures of in hand figures first.

So many pictures and not one without the mask?

what is the mystery?

9dyo.jpg

7uet.jpg

hbc5.jpg

x5c8.jpg

94rm.jpg

b3j9.jpg

Last edited:

OMG has said sans mask will come in "part 2"

Nice pics OMG. I can't abide the rooted hair, or I would probably pick this up. Not mindblowingly awesome, but not a bad looking figure.

Great pics as always omg :)

What a boring figure though. The butt looks awful because of the gathering, the expression is another HT vacant stare with a lesser likeness than the proto, accessories are lacking. They did the best they could with rooted hair I guess, but it comes across as thick and coarse. And ugh, the price. So glad I cancelled my PO.

Rant over, back to the fans.

Agreed sir. The hairline of the forehead looks awful IMO. Glad Sarah Connor has a long fringe (bangs).

Agreed sir. The hairline of the forehead looks awful IMO. Glad Sarah Connor has a long fringe (bangs).

:lol bangs. Trash can for rubbish bin, diaper for nappy, sidewalk for footpath, no worries.

But bangs?

:lol bangs. Trash can for rubbish bin, diaper for nappy, sidewalk for footpath, no worries.

But bangs?

That's what they seem to call it here. I've always found it a bit bizarre. Just as 'fringe' is to Americans I guess.

I first heard that term on America's Next Top Model. When I figured out what they were referring to I was disappointed.

I like how OMG has the best lighting to show off the mask the best than the other picture threads I've seen posted. :clap

Back