<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> G.I. Joe Retaliation - Snake Eyes - OMG Photo Review <>

Beautiful pictures OMG:clap

Why didn't hot toys decide on two piece boots. NO ankle articulation is a poor decision:slap

Congrats though to those who are a fan of gijoe, nice looking SEyes

Looks damn good. I'm sure the movie is horrible, but I think this design captures the spirit of 1985-style Snake Eyes very well. Even better than Sideshow's fairly weak attempts IMO.

Im glad I ordered this one. Its a great looking figure.
And the second movie was actually pretty good. It made up for the horrible first movie.

Good or bad movie can be debated, but the quality and execution of this figure can not. Looks awesome!

Typical Hot Toys,figure looks great,but doesn't scream Snake Eyes to me...its tempting to get to some degree...........but too bad the movie stunk!

Great pics as always OMG!
I have to say though,even your great pics couldn't get me to pull the trigger on this.
It just looks too boring and plain.
I enjoy the Sideshow versions a lot more.
Keep up the great photos!

Looks damn good. I'm sure the movie is horrible, but I think this design captures the spirit of 1985-style Snake Eyes very well. Even better than Sideshow's fairly weak attempts IMO.

The movie will be a stink fest. It's funny, I have no intention of seeing this or the previous movie and I intend on getting both this and Storm Shadow. It's definitely worlds beyond SS's stuff.

Photos look amazing I think I want this now

The movie will be a stink fest. It's funny, I have no intention of seeing this or the previous movie and I intend on getting both this and Storm Shadow. It's definitely worlds beyond SS's stuff.

I downloaded a crap copy and had hoped that the martial arts fight scenes would have been good, but nope! :lol

The whole thing is crap. Seriously.

I want this figure to butcher into an Alley Viper.

I definitely prefer Sideshow's Snake Eyes...BOTH of them...as Snake Eyes. However, this figure is great and makes an AWESOME Black Power Ranger. And your pics are great, OMG. Thanks!

I definitely prefer Sideshow's Snake Eyes...BOTH of them...as Snake Eyes. However, this figure is great and makes an AWESOME Black Power Ranger. And your pics are great, OMG. Thanks!

Black Power Ranger or a Black Ninja Turtle

looks great for the movie figure, but much rather have a 85 accurare snake eyes

I somehow see this as Grey Fox ... :panic::panic::panic:

Back