<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Expendables 2 - Barney Ross - OMG Photo Review <>

I am not Elljay ...... dude :panic::panic::panic:

Looks like one of HT's best sculpts to me. Unmistakeable Stallone. Awesome looking figure I just wish I had an interest in it.

HT's Barney portraits (Exp 1 and 2) have been great Stallone sculpts, easily recognizable as Stallone, but HT, even more so on the Exp 2 sculpt, idealizes his face, his nose is in perfect symmetry and his age significantly toned down. There's little room to argue it not looking like Sly, but definitely room to say it doesn't quite capture his face as 60+ years old, especially in these movies.

HT's Barney portraits (Exp 1 and 2) have been great Stallone sculpts, easily recognizable as Stallone, but HT, even more so on the Exp 2 sculpt, idealizes his face, his nose is in perfect symmetry and his age significantly toned down. There's little room to argue it not looking like Sly, but definitely room to say it doesn't quite capture his face as 60+ years old, especially in these movies.

Problem with sly today is he looks ridiculous botox ,shaped eyebrows and a drip feed on steroids and hrt........kinda what they captured, only real small gripe is he looks like he has a lazy eye in the sculpt.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Stallone's "older" look, especially with a figure. If anything HT should remake their Rocky 4 or Rambo 2 figures. Or how about a figure from Cobra?

Young or old, I will take any Sly figure period. Would love to see Rambo 4 and Rocky 1. :)

What I meant to say was I liked him more when he was in his prime. I'll take anything Rocky or Rambo if it looks good enough. Though I think Enterbay's Rambo is still the Best Stallone figure/collectible on the market, and it'll be hard to top.

What I meant to say was I liked him more when he was in his prime. I'll take anything Rocky or Rambo if it looks good enough. Though I think Enterbay's Rambo is still the Best Stallone figure/collectible on the market, and it'll be hard to top.

:wink1: Just giving you a hard time. I know your a huge Stallone fan. :lol

:wink1: Just giving you a hard time. I know your a huge Stallone fan. :lol

:lol For sure.

It's really a shame there isn't more figures of him. But I guess that's just less money I have to spend.

The new Neca version looks pretty cool in the poncho. I think it's missing the headband though. :slap

Yeah NECA is doing a great job with Rambo. I can't wait to see their Rambo II figures. Isn't he supposed to be missing the headband w/poncho? I haven't seen the movie in forever.

Yeah NECA is doing a great job with Rambo. I can't wait to see their Rambo II figures. Isn't he supposed to be missing the headband w/poncho? I haven't seen the movie in forever.

Actually he doesn't have the headband at first, when he falls from the trees. I was picturing the forest hunting survival Rambo when he takes out the cops.

I hate looking at your pics. Makes figure that I'm passing something I'm second guessing...

What sunglasses is he wearing in the first few pics? The more rounder Aviator style ones. He only comes with the more squared pair right?

The figure looks very good, but I see that HT gave Barney Ross the wrong knife....again. I don't know why they keep reusing the Gil Hibben Rambo III bowie knife :slap

That's the knife that was added with the EX 1 barney.I don't think they added one with this one.
Yeah still the wrong knife though.I got a 1/6 knife on ebay that was close enough to the toothpick.

<> G.I. Joe Retaliation - Snake Eyes - OMG Photo Review <>

SNAKE EYES

SnakeEyesHD100_zps81fa3787.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD101_zps06738f39.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD102_zpsc2812172.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD103_zps8f89f196.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD104_zps9ef20d11.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD105_zpsfab918d6.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD106_zps00d94c2b.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD107_zpsbfee2382.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD108_zps46eb6945.jpg~original

SnakeEyesHD109_zps32efe734.jpg~original