Omega145 is here!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omega145

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Everybody!

I've been a member on TFW2005 for a few months and recently also joined ToyArk. I found this site through another member from another board. I'm from Long Island, NY and mostly a collector of Transformers and Marvel Universe but basically collect anything that catches my eye.
For example, last week I purchased a Hot Toys Joker, some Marvel Universe 3.75" figures (collection is at about 50 now), picked up a few of the newer Transformers from Hasbro Toy Shop (Kup, Scourge, Perceptor, collection at about 50 also), and a McFarlane Spawn (5 McFarlane Spawns) and Arkham Aslyum Joker, Batman and Harley.
My eBay user id is war_hero which is where I do a lot of my collecting as most retail shops sell out of any new items fairly quick and a lot of the hobby shops are very over priced. I also sell from time to time depending if I need any cash for new purchases.

Anyway this seems like a cool site so I wanted to come by and check it out. Hit me up via PM if anything.

Eric

Back