Olivier-11-34's works: News P11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivier-11-34: Batman's enemies customs 1/6

More excellent work Olivier! Really like what you've done with Deadpool, is that a bigger body than most use or just the angle of the pictures as I really like it!? Which body is it?

Thanks! It's a Roadblock's body, more bulky than the Hot Toys TTM19. I wanted a muscular Deadpool, like Ed McGuinness's style.
I used the same body for Marv too

The black and white Marv is something different.

GREAT looking customs. I really love your Scarecrow. The clothing and head sculpt are fantastic. WELL DONE!!!!! Where did you find that head sculpt? Your Scarecrow has inspired me. As soon as I finish my Mr Freeze I'm going to start one for myself. Also I'm putting Ra's to follow Scarecrow. Fantastic work man. Love all your customs, and I find some brilliant.

Old Grandpa

Last edited:

GREAT looking customs. I really love your Scarecrow. The clothing and head sculpt are fantastic. WELL DONE!!!!! Where did you find that head sculpt? Your Scarecrow has inspired me. As soon as I finish my Mr Freeze I'm going to start one for myself. Also I'm putting Ra's to follow Scarecrow. Fantastic work man. Love all your customs, and I find some brilliant.

Old Grandpa

The head sculpt is by f-seb pretty much all the heads are by f-seb and readly available I used the scare crow head as well on my batman villains ad well.

I have reworked my Deadpool with a new body and a new HS:

And I also made an Old man Logan custom:

And for the finish, a family portrait:

I hope you will enjoy this update! ^^​

Only just seen your Old Man Logan, looks great. Mind if I ask what coat you used for him?

Also loving the Red Hood, he makes a really cool 1/6 figure. You've done a great job with his outfit. He has a simplicity about him but is very effective.

Thanks mate! :hi5:
For Logan, I've used a black coat found on blackopstoys, called "Terminate "Lucifer" Black Long Trench Coat". I've bleached it, added parts on the shoulders, and painted it in brown

Re: Olivier-11-34: Deadpool - Old Man Logan - Red Hood

I've received last week this incredible figure, and I reworked it to make it even better

I've also made a "gendarme" (french military Policeman) from a PSIG (Peloton de Surveillance et d'Intervention de Gendarmerie, like the US SWAT)

And I'm working on a new Wolverine

Back