Olivier-11-34's works: News P11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Olivier-11-34: Batman's enemies customs 1/6

Absolutely loving your newer Bats villains, as I did your previous ones. I particularly like Riddler and Ra's. Looks like we had a similar idea with the use of the mandarin parts for Ra's. Combining mine with Prince of Persia Armour too. Still trying to find just the right shirt and trousers though!

^ I'm using some Dastan parts for my Ra's too.

Thanks!

It's a good idea to use Dastan's parts, I had not thought of it. I'm working on the Mr Freeze's armor, not easy stuff...

Thanks!
I imagined Riddler in this way: he is very intelligent, but constantly put in check by Batman. He fall into madness, dedicating all his time to the elaboration of machiavellian plans,neglecting up to his physical appearance. His clothes carries the tracks of the previous fights with Batman.

Awesome work Olivier !!

You're evolution in customising is good mate, really love what you do with Freeze :)

Thanks! I have some work to finish it (foots, rifle, backpack, weathering...) but it's a nice challenge

Wow. He's shaping up so well. I love the addition of the gage and the tubing adds a ton of character. :rock

Nice figure! So technic! Can't wait for finished one

Back