Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom Comiquette - Link in 1st Post

not completely true, that happened to a WL Galactus exc I had on order. Couple days later got an email saying they were closing it.

Not saying that it won't happen on his order, but that just isn't always the case.

Hmmm, that's sounds like a anomaly, you were prolly on the cusp of getting that conversion.

Yeah pretty much every time I've had it happen to me, I basically had the product coming or converted onto my pending reward points.

Interesting.... :monkey3

Ok so my brothers WL Venom says contact to cancel, can anyone tell me why, does that mean its converting or has converted? He asked and since i've never heard of a WL being contact to cancel I figured i'd ask the experts here.

It sounds like it's converting to me, "contact to cancel" usually means your order is in the processing phase. I would call them tomorrow to find out for sure.

Yeah it's a conversion all right, it just means that you have to call in to cancel the order and that you can't cancel via webpage.

Looks at the rewards points page and you will find that Venom there on pending reward points. :lecture

not completely true, that happened to a WL Galactus exc I had on order. Couple days later got an email saying they were closing it.

Not saying that it won't happen on his order, but that just isn't always the case.

Hmmm, that's sounds like a anomaly, you were prolly on the cusp of getting that conversion.

Yeah pretty much every time I've had it happen to me, I basically had the product coming or converted onto my pending reward points.

Interesting.... :monkey3

Just talked to my bro, he called SS CS and they were of no help what so ever. :( he said the lady had no idea what was going on.

Just talked to my bro, he called SS CS and they were of no help what so ever. :( he said the lady had no idea what was going on.

What that is retarded, I recently called to cancel a She-HULK that convert and I didn't need at the time and she was like "oh yea that just converted off a WL".

U must of gotten a newbie on the phone.

What that is retarded, I recently called to cancel a She-HULK that convert and I didn't need at the time and she was like "oh yea that just converted off a WL".

U must of gotten a newbie on the phone.

My bro said the lady seemed very clueless, she said she has no acess to WL orders and didnt understand why one would be contact to cancel if it was a WL order. She told him his best bet is to wait for a email. Thats freaking lame IMO.

My bro said the lady seemed very clueless, she said she has no acess to WL orders and didnt understand why one would be contact to cancel if it was a WL order. She told him his best bet is to wait for a email. Thats freaking lame IMO.

I would call back and see if you get a different person. I had to do that once, and kept calling back until I got the answer I wanted to hear. :D

Yeah it's a conversion all right, it just means that you have to call in to cancel the order and that you can't cancel via webpage.

Looks at the rewards points page and you will find that Venom there on pending reward points. :lecture

I am not convinced that is what that means.

Well assuming you have to call in order to cancel something all ready gives the notion that it's a order and not a waitlist, I would think....

Well assuming you have to call in order to cancel something all ready gives the notion that it's a order and not a waitlist, I would think....

Only reason I disagree is a friend has white elektra on order and it is very doubtful it is converting anytime soon since he got on it few hours after it went up but it says call to cancel.

Only reason I disagree is a friend has white elektra on order and it is very doubtful it is converting anytime soon since he got on it few hours after it went up but it says call to cancel.

What is the time on the order, I'm seriously on the cusp of converting and does it show up on his reward points?

What is the time on the order, I'm seriously on the cusp of converting and does it show up on his reward points?

It does not show up in his rewards. His time is:2009-11-27 14:15:28

That might be more than a few hours after it went up, I don't remember the exact time since I had someone else place my order. Anyways that is why I don't think it means it will convert.

That might be more than a few hours after it went up, I don't remember the exact time since I had someone else place my order. Anyways that is why I don't think it means it will convert.

*Hmmm checking my time*

WOW you're right, I'm at Date Placed: 2009-11-27 08:42:21 and on the verge since someone converted with a :41

I wonder what that does mean then, I did have it happen one time with some Cobra Troopers whenever I tried to cancel a order in the New status....

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

venom,man thing,mystique!!!sideshow started well the year!!!!:banana:banana:banana

Merged multiple Venom threads and amended this title to remove the 'To Order' bit, as we all know it's sold out.
I've copied most of the piccies and review of the Venom Comiquette from this thread over to a new one in the Review Section.
So go there and you can find them altogether in one thread without the chatter.

Keep posting Reviews peeps and I will transfer them to that thread too :rock
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68964

x :peace

Last edited:
Back