Olivetti Venom Comiquette Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Venom Comiquette - Link in 1st Post

For those of you with this piece, is the white paint on the spider emblem meant to look that way possibly? Since it is Venom, I was thinking maybe they were going for that "rough around the edges" look.

That's the excuse my daughter always give me whenever she can't color within the given lines. :rotfl

The print sucks. I just opened and put mine on display; no way was I leaving this piece boxed. And I had to do soem rearranging in order to make it happen, but this is in my top 3 pieces now (Doom PF, IM Cq, Venom Cq). I'm seriously thinking about picking up a second for some odd reason.

Here are my quickly taken pics:

IMG_3435Large.jpg

IMG_3437Large.jpg

IMG_3436Large.jpg
IMG_3442Large.jpg

Awesome pics! And I agree, the print sucks. Saw it at LCS this morning.

Awesome pics and statue Mesa.Definitely one of the top Sideshow Marvels ever.And great collection you have there.Please place the hood on Doom correctly though.

For those of you with this piece, is the white paint on the spider emblem meant to look that way possibly? Since it is Venom, I was thinking maybe they were going for that "rough around the edges" look.

Nah, I am assuming that it came out that way simply because it was mass produced. The paint on my Venom comiquette's symbol isn't perfectly in the lines either and there are a few places on his stomach where the black paint is bleeding through.

When I painted the Horizon Venom kit, it took me a few days to tape off the symbol and airbrush several coats of paint on before I got it "perfect."

man the more i see of this statue the better it looks.
even beside Doom it looks like it belongs in the same space as him, and that's saying alot.

Awesome pics and statue Mesa.Definitely one of the top Sideshow Marvels ever.And great collection you have there.Please place the hood on Doom correctly though.

:lol

I know that is a thing for you, and I thought I might get a comment about Doom's hood when taking these pics. Please show me pics of what a correctly paced hood looks like, because I thought I had it. I don't want to cover up his face or leave it in shadow though.

I looked at the white spider emblem and it isn't solid white, but it doesn't both me at all. I don't know if it has to be either. This piece kicks so much ass.

This is my new favorite shelf. I had to move the Sabretooth/Wolvie dio to make room.

I know that is a thing for you, and I thought I might get a comment about Doom's hood when taking these pics. Please show me pics of what a correctly paced hood looks like, because I thought I had it. I don't want to cover up his face or leave it in shadow though.

This is my new favorite shelf. I had to move the Sabretooth/Wolvie dio to make room.[/QUOTE]
well if it's becoming a pain, i'd take it off your hands. as long as it's an ex. of course.:naughty

man the more i see of this statue the better it looks.
even beside Doom it looks like it belongs in the same space as him, and that's saying alot.

Definitely, that is great to see the two looking amazing together :rock

I looked at the white spider emblem and it isn't solid white, but it doesn't both me at all. I don't know if it has to be either. This piece kicks so much ass.

This is my new favorite shelf. I had to move the Sabretooth/Wolvie dio to make room.

copy_o17.jpg

We have some that think that the Spiderman 3 Venom is better that the Comiquette Venom. Even with the paint probelms that the comiquette has I still feel there is no comparison between the two. I took this one the same night just didn't post it. What do you guys think here about th two...

VenomComparison.jpg

We have some that think that the Spiderman 3 Venom is better that the Comiquette Venom. Even with the paint probelms that the comiquette has I still feel there is no comparison between the two. I took this one the same night just didn't post it. What do you guys think here about th two...

VenomComparison.jpg

VenomComparison.jpg

other than the SM3 version is tiny in comparison, the new com has way more attitude than the original. the original almost looks like a walmart toy compared to the new release imo.

:lol OK , the new comiquette is so much better that I didn't remember that movie Venom was also made by Sideshow

Last edited:
Back