Old Ladies Fighting on SanFran Bus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's "muni" again? Municipal? As in city bus? Why it gotta be special and be called muni yo?

I don't speak Chinese but I am pretty sure the other Chinese people are telling her to chill the ^^^^ out. :lol

actually, most of them were egging her on, telling her not to let the black lady bully her. :monkey5

the passengers were speaking mostly in cantonese. the chinese lady (aka chun-li) on the other hand, was speaking in some really bizarre dialect, which was part cantonese, part gibberish. i couldn't really understand her. but it seems the fight started over the black lady moving chun-li's stuff from the seat next to her. :duh

OMG I got stitches in my side laughing at this one!! So hilarious. I don't miss MUNI at all.

Correct. Especially this one ..........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/V6HS6jyxoFE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/V6HS6jyxoFE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Totally fake :horror

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol @ 56secs. "RAAHHH NAAAA! SHOE'D IN AUUSS!!" lol! wow! that limey is getting real horny filming that.

Sooooo glad we are not over in Iraq.

Last edited:
actually, most of them were egging her on, telling her not to let the black lady bully her. :monkey5

the passengers were speaking mostly in cantonese. the chinese lady (aka chun-li) on the other hand, was speaking in some really bizarre dialect, which was part cantonese, part gibberish. i couldn't really understand her. but it seems the fight started over the black lady moving chun-li's stuff from the seat next to her. :duh

Yeah, (heh)Chun-Li's stuff was on a seat and all the black lady wanted was to sit down. So she gets provoked and throws a punch in her face and the chinese lady busts out the hammer fists.

Last edited:
At the end when the black lady was staggering I heard a voice say "FINISH HER!!!", then the chinese lady launched a thunder kick and the black lady fell off the bus.

Back