Okay so does anyone here have every Marvel PF released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
I "had" every Marvel Premium Format (including both Elektras, both Punishers, both Hulks, all three Spider-mans, etc.) up through but not including Captain America. I canceled the Cap and sold off my Marvel pieces over the last few months. Imagine the space all those PF's would take up, not counting the 1:1 busts, dioramas, Archive sets, Maquettes, etc., and you can understand why I made the decision to let them go, since I was concentrating on the Universal Monsters. Just Sideshow's Marvel pieces would make a huge collection that would fill a house by now!

Hey . . . I think I bought my PF Gray Hulk from you . . .

It is the masterpice of my collection . .
sumo.gif
. . I absolutely love it !!!
headbang.gif

Just wanted to say thank you
cloud9.gif
, if I have the right person . . .

siren3-4 said:
Hey . . . I think I bought my PF Gray Hulk from you . . .

It is the masterpice of my collection . .
sumo.gif
. . I absolutely love it !!!
headbang.gif

Just wanted to say thank you
cloud9.gif
, if I have the right person . . .

You do, and you're welcome and thank you as well! :D

I have the Punisher exclusive, Green Goblin, Green Hulk, and Captain America regular PFs. Trying to get my hands on the exclusive of Cap. And I may pick up Elektra and Logan. Maybe even Spider-Man. Have no interest in getting Doom. He's too rich for my blood.

Almost, but I doubt Logan or Electra will ever be in my collection. I may pick up a Punisher at some point but only if I can find a good deal on one.

Darth Loki said:
Almost, but I doubt Logan or Electra will ever be in my collection. I may pick up a Punisher at some point but only if I can find a good deal on one.

Really? No Logan? I think the Logan is one f the coolest!

I have Doktor Doom Ex. and Hulk and Captain America Ex. coming in a couple of weeks. I really want all the other PF's (except Electra) and Comiquettes.

PosterBoyKelly said:
Really? No Logan? I think the Logan is one f the coolest!

I don't think it looks bad, but I like the maquette 100x more and he's going to be in the next X-Men VS Sentinel piece. I don't need that many representations of the same character.

Darth Loki said:
I don't think it looks bad, but I like the maquette 100x more and he's going to be in the next X-Men VS Sentinel piece. I don't need that many representations of the same character.

Gotcha. Wolvie is pretty overhyped too. Personally I like the PF most for him cause' it has such an original presence to it.

Well I was the one to ask it over at statueforum. I'm really suprised that no one has come forward with a complete set.

In my collection I have:

Spider-Man (Black/Red)
Grey Hulk
Green Hulk
Dr. Doom
Captain America

I'm thinking about getting Punisher and then Green Goblin. I'm still not sold on getting Elektra or Logan.

Back