Okay so does anyone here have every Marvel PF released?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this asked on statueforum and am curious as to whether or not anyone here has a complete collection of Marvel PF's. Post a pic if you've got 'em all!

Wow. I guess it's possible, isn't it? I mean, there haven't been that many, have there?

I'll tell you what. Get someone to send me their Spider-man, Punisher, Doom, Green Goblin, Logan and Elektra PFs and I'll see to it you get your pics. :D

Its definitely possible although you really have to be a Marvel Fan to have paid full price for that Logan....yeesh. I have Spidey, Cap and Hulk the only ones I'm missing IMHO is Goblin and Doom. Then I'll have in my eyes every Marvel PF worth having.

I have Spider-Man, Captain America, Green Goblin, Dr. Doom and the Hulk. I'd like to get the Punisher and Elektra some day, but I don't like Logan too much so I probably won't get him and won't ever have them all. :monkey2

Maybe P1X4R has them all?

Only have 3 . . . Hulk, Punisher & Cap (on the way)

I don't want them all, but I still need Doom (reg would be fine)
drdoom.gif
& Goblin

I'm on the fence about Spidey (haven't seen him in person yet)
spidey.gif

I try to buy only what really stands out as (what I consider) art, or the best realistic representation of the character . . . so I try to be really picky about which PF's I buy . . .

I had to get the Gray Hulk . . The green just made it too cartoony for me . . . I actually like that people will say "That's cool but hey . .isn't the Hulk supposed to be green?" . . and then I get to geek out and tell them about the gray hulk . . . also it doesn't scream out comic book right away when you see it . . It looks like a beautiful huge monster . .that happens to be the Hulk . . . It doesn't give away that I am a nerd right away. .
nerd.gif

Same thing about the Punisher PF . . . I look at the classic skull and I think it just looks to comic booky . . . When I look at the Tim Bradstreet version . .It looks like a badass guy . . who just happens to be the punisher . .
guns.gif

With Captain America I was actually loving the regular modern version . . . except for the Ultron head . . it just seems too out of place . . . so I had to pony up the extra $150 for a frickin Nazi Helmet . . . I really need to get in on these things on the ground floor from now on . . .
cap.gif

Goblin is perfect . . don't like the name plate though so I will have to find a way to hide that when I do get him . . . sculpt is beautiful . . .
greengoblin.gif

did someone say list? including maquettes & comiquettes

hulk - green and gray
spiderman - regular and exclusive, black and red classic, negative zone
logan
green goblin
ghost rider - modern and old west - regular and exclusive
white queen - regular and exclusive
elecktra - red and white
doom - regular and exclusive
the thing
drake from blade
punisher - regular and bradstreet edition
captain america - regular and exclusive
iron man - regular and exclusive
beast
wolverine - regular and exclusive
juggernaut
magneto - regular and exclusive
mary jane - regular and exclusive
spiderman 3 - spidey, black spidey and venom.

this list doesn't include dioramas, vs. dioramas, life size and LS busts, and archive sets.

that's ALOT of bucks in one place!!! feel free to add on if i missed something.

Last edited:
tylerd said:

hulk - green and gray
logan
green goblin
ghost rider - modern and old west
elecktra - red and white
the thing
drake from blade
beast
juggernaut
magneto

this list doesn't include dioramas, vs. dioramas, life size and LS busts, and archive sets.

Doesn't Magneto has a regular & Exclusive also ?
And Ghostrider Modern & Old West both have regular and Exclusives.

The ill Jedi said:
I have Spider-Man, Captain America, Green Goblin, Dr. Doom and the Hulk. I'd like to get the Punisher and Elektra some day, but I don't like Logan too much so I probably won't get him and won't ever have them all. :monkey2

Maybe P1X4R has them all?

ppl must think my middle name is Pokemon. :D

Picture005-1.jpg

Vince said:
Doesn't Magneto has a regular & Exclusive also ?
And Ghostrider Modern & Old West both have regular and Exclusives.

thanks and list updated.

tylerd said:
the thing
drake from blade
beast
juggernaut
These aren't PF's, they are considered Maquettes.

The title of the thread is "...does everyone here have every Marvel PF...". :D

Last edited:
I "had" every Marvel Premium Format (including both Elektras, both Punishers, both Hulks, all three Spider-mans, etc.) up through but not including Captain America. I canceled the Cap and sold off my Marvel pieces over the last few months. Imagine the space all those PF's would take up, not counting the 1:1 busts, dioramas, Archive sets, Maquettes, etc., and you can understand why I made the decision to let them go, since I was concentrating on the Universal Monsters. Just Sideshow's Marvel pieces would make a huge collection that would fill a house by now!

The ill Jedi said:
These aren't PF's, they are considered Maquettes.

The title of the thread is "...does everyone here have every Marvel PF...". :D

i did include on top of the list: 'did someone say list? including maquettes & comiquettes'.

many have their own opinions on what exactly should be considered PF. so i included all statues so the reader could make up his/her mind.

sorry for upsetting you.

lcummins said:
I "had" every Marvel Premium Format (including both Elektras, both Punishers, both Hulks, all three Spider-mans, etc.) up through but not including Captain America. I canceled the Cap and sold off my Marvel pieces over the last few months. Imagine the space all those PF's would take up, not counting the 1:1 busts, dioramas, Archive sets, Maquettes, etc., and you can understand why I made the decision to let them go, since I was concentrating on the Universal Monsters. Just Sideshow's Marvel pieces would make a huge collection that would fill a house by now!
Good for you Lonnie, you chose your passion! Marvel "had me at hello" and "Completes me"! :lol

tylerd said:

hulk - green and gray
logan
green goblin
elecktra - red and white
the thing
drake from blade
beast
juggernaut

can you give me some money???

tylerd said:
i did include on top of the list: 'did someone say list? including maquettes & comiquettes'.

many have their own opinions on what exactly should be considered PF. so i included all statues so the reader could make up his/her mind.

sorry for upsetting you.
You didn't upset me bro, note the smiley at the end of my post! :D

:lecture PF's are exactly that because they have cloth, leather, metal and other mixed media; Maquettes and Comiquettes don't even if they are 1/4 scale.

Though PF's and Comiquettes are dif. lines, if it's 1/4 I kinda count them the same. I mean how can you do certain characters in mixed media? Than again, why wasn't Ghostrider just given real leather? I dunno. I lost my point.....:confused:

The ill Jedi said:
You didn't upset me bro, note the smiley at the end of my post! :D

:lecture PF's are exactly that because they have cloth, leather, metal and other mixed media; Maquettes and Comiquettes don't even if they are 1/4 scale.

so maquettes and comiquettes are one media like polystone or cold cast porcelin? i get it now.

Back