OK then: RIPLEY vs SARAH CONNER.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIPLEY VS SARAH CONNER

• RIPLEY

Votes: 59 38.3%
  • SARAH CONNER

Votes: 87 56.5%
  • Dunno.

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters
She motivated Kyle on and finished off the unstoppable Terminator by crushing his ass.

An already half destroyed endoskeleton that was crawling slower than molasses going up hill in january.
By shear luck she found herself next to the compactor button.
Ripley on the other hand wouldnt have had to deal with the situation because she isnt so stupid as to
ignore Kyles advice to not call her mom thus alerting the T800 to her whereabouts.:duh

Last edited:
An already half destroyed endoskeleton that was crawling slower than molasses going up hill in january.
By shear luck she found herself next to the compactor button.
Ripley on the other hand wouldnt have had to deal with the situation because she isnt so stupid as to
ignore Kyles advice to not call her mom thus alerting the T800 to her whereabouts.:duh

By sheer luck Ripley found the engine thrust button.

By sheer luck Ripley found the engine thrust button.

Bzzt!
Wrong.:nono
Ripley was an experienced spacer who knew how run the Nostromo,
work MOTHER, set the self destruct and launch the shuttle.
She knew exactly where the engine thrust button was.
...and she didnt have Hicks/Reese to help her.

How many shots did it take to kill Dyson again?
Oh now I remember, she unloaded a full clip with a scoped M4 on an unsuspecting target and then still couldnt do it at close range because she broke down in tears.:monkey2
Thats right I remember now.:lol

Last edited:
she unloaded a full clip with a scoped M4 on an unsuspecting target and then still couldnt do it at close range because she broke down in tears.:monkey2
Thats right I remember now.:lol
Interesting, Connor doesnt have the same killer instinct that Ripley has. Ripley had the balls to jump into lava and kill herself as well as the mother of the alien but Sarah couldnt kill even the father of Skynet.

And You're all WRONG. It's SARAH CONAHHHH.

Last edited:
voted connor of course. better training and she has a higher tolerence for pain.

and the next person who misspells John or Sarah Connor is gonna get ^^^^^ slapped through their computer. know your movies, people.:lecture
slap.gif

Last edited:
Never found either physically attractive and wouldn't even today when I no longer think girls are smelly.

LOL Signorney was sexy especially in Alien and Ghostbusters. Hamilton in Terminator was cute as well.

There's just something about tough women that can be both scary and sexy lol.

Interesting, Connor doesnt have the same killer instinct that Ripley has. Ripley had the balls to jump into lava and kill herself as well as the mother of the alien but Sarah couldnt kill even the father of Skynet.

And You're all WRONG. It's SARAH CONAHHHH.

I think Sarah hesitate to kill Dyson because he is human. And I think she can sacrifice her life for John (that's for mankind too).

I think Sarah would win this. I don't know why though ,obviously its not a biased opinion. Its actually a hard question this.. :lol

I just thought of a new poll!

Young John Connor versus Newt!!

:lol:lol

Ripley is really sexy at the end of Alien, when she is walking around in her underwear. Never thought Sarah Connor was, though.

exactly the same for me.

sw.jpg

:naughty:naughty

Back