OK.....I'VE JUST HAD A MOMENT OF CLARITY.......HELP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next time I go to a cat show, I'm going to call all my fellow cat fanciers that they are geeks. Think I'll come out of that showhall in one piece? :thud

I read somewhere that there are high concentrations of geeks in certain parts of the world. Certain nationalities are prone to geekness and this theory has been upheld when I have frequented many holiday destinations.

Geeks are easily identifiable by their uniform:

Khaki shirt always tucked into shorts
Khaki shorts with multiple pockets for all emergency items such as map, compass and dictionaries (even when going downstairs to the pool)
Neck-a-chief - (optional) - tied round neck as if on safari
Sandals
Socks - please note that extreme geeks will have socks on as well as their sandals
Bumbag - with all their money, passports etc

Other key points is that they have a crap sense of humour, they can converse in English as well as their own language in order that they can speak with geeks worldwide.

In general I would say that geekiness reaches a high when people start selling their statues and try to obtain the Artist Proof editions just to have an even more exclusive item.
:lol

Now that is an unsurpassed level of geekiness. :thud

Re: re

:mwaha I have seen that fellow on Jimmey Kimmel, that may be a bit much?!?! :dunno :rollin

Re: re

I am single because I have yet to find a nice young lady that will allow me to induldge in my addiction for polystone . Oh well , I'll just keep looking .

By the way , I'm 26 , loveable and live just outside of Austin Texas , Hint... Hint... ;)

Yeah, just go to SDCC and you will feel way to normal! I mean after my conversation with the stormtrooper at SDCC I'm okay with just collecting Poly!

And posting here

and turning my house into a LOTR shirne

and then....

and then....

and then....

:bonk

In general I would say that geekiness reaches a high when people start selling their statues and try to obtain the Artist Proof editions just to have an even more exclusive item.

Goldberry - There is no way I can argue with you on this one as, from your posts, your views and your pics, you clearly have a Phd in Geekiness.

If you've ever seen the LOTR fangurls in action at Collectormania, you'd realise that we are in no way, shape or form Geeks!! :whip :help :whip :help

:bonk :eye :bonk

It takes one to know one, so we all know at least two. There are lots of them, so that means there are at least twice as many as that, and that's only the ones we know of. I think it reasonable to say there are more of us geeks than there is of them geeks. That being the case, as more of them geeks spring up, there will be more of us geeks.

Now for another moment of clarity. Possibly induced by TC, above.

The amount of product pandering to us geeks is on the rise, so it may one day come about that the term Sideshow Freaks becomes redundant and will be changed to Sideshow Geeks. There is a long way to go yet. Geeks is a derogatory term, so, until legislation is passed and geeks become a politically correct term, Freaks is what we are. Don't be stooged into being tossed into the cess pool of, what it is a geek represents. We are value producers, and as such, have self esteem. We are freaks, and I stand by that. Stand and fight the tyranny, that will be imposed upon you, if you allow yourselves to be termed a geek. The difference may be subtle, but the distinction is prominent. We are an anomaly, and thus not the regular kind. Not what is normally termed a geek. We are Freaks. Say it with me. :yay

Freaks rool, okay.

If you've ever seen the LOTR fangurls in action at Collectormania, you'd realise that we are in no way, shape or form Geeks!!

To adapt a well-known saying... 'In the kingdom of the dogs, the one with the shiniest fur is the queen'

In other words, if they're all mingers, the least ugly one will shine!

:clap I'm a Freak.

Geeks are those that Pitchin was referring to. Those that really don't know, and are in awe of Freaks and their booty. :ar

That's us. :yay

Look at history:

First there were computerfreaks
Then there was Bill Gates
Now there are ex-computergeeeks who are miljonairs and live with hot women.

So there is hope in this poly world...

Back