Oh man...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Walked into my basement and found this laying on the floor. The magnet has always been questionable but I never thought it would fall off all by itself. Contacted SSC and am praying there is something they could do, it's my absolute favorite statue and I'm just gutted.

Attachments

• IMG_2615.jpg
    IMG_2615.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 295
Sorry to see this. I would've permanently affixed the Neal Adams portrait onto the piece if I didn't also like the Martin Canale one and wasn't worried about having to transport it in the future. Keep us updated if possible.

I had broken ears with my original Batman PF and sent the head off and had someone repair it. Looked brand new when I got it back. I believe it was someone on here but I can't remember the name. If you want, I can try looking it up in my email.

I had broken ears with my original Batman PF and sent the head off and had someone repair it. Looked brand new when I got it back. I believe it was someone on here but I can't remember the name. If you want, I can try looking it up in my email.

Please do!!! Thanks!!

They might let you buy a new one. If you had it for over 30 days, you won't get a free replacement. Mine broke as well, but they let me purchase a replacement, forgot how much it was.

Back