Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered!!!!!! I finally caved!
No Skratch however. The value isn't there for me. I will see how it looks without him first.

Ordered!!!!!! I finally caved!
No Skratch however. The value isn't there for me. I will see how it looks without him first.

Are you sure? On another forum, it was stated that there were about 20 left in stock. If you want Skratch, you should order him soon.

I'm not too worried. Worst case scenario, I wait list. The demand on cotd just isn't that high. I'm gonna try not to ocd on this line lol.

I just got my Oglavaeil (+Scratch) and I really really love it!! :yess:I was never into COTD line, but I'm afraid that this is just a beginning of the Dead collection.
I held out on Zombie PFs.. but I could not resist the lore and intricacy of the statue. I can't wait to get Cleopsis and the Dead !!! :clap

Last edited:
I just got my Ogla and skratch. Skratch is perfect, but Ogla has paint scuffed off his back shoulder blade, has clear signs of forced entry to the box, ripping around the box flaps, and is completely missing his cloak, it's nowhere in the box.

I clearly got a returned Ogla with damage and missing pieces, despite paying full price. Pretty sure it's illegal to sell a used product as new without informing the customer, or at least it is in Canada.

I just got my Oglavaeil (+Scratch) and I really really love it!! :yess:I was never into COTD line, but I'm afraid that this is just a beginning of the Dead collection.
I held out on Zombie PFs.. but I could not resist the lore and intricacy of the statue. I can't wait to get Cleopsis and the Dead !!! :clap

Awesome man! I'll join the downward spiral with you lol

Absolutely! Nice pics Buttornado. He's a winner indeed, mixed media came out looking excellent and the presence is stellar. My favorite so far in the COTD line. Great statue all around. Beastin' it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yea I gotta hand it to the Cut and Sew Department on this piece. Really nailed it. But then again ive been very impressed with the mixed media on all of the pieces so far.

Wow those are stunning pics, awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This beast is really impressive in person. Takes up quite a lot of room even though he isn't as tall as some.
I need to find a spot for him.

Love his puppy, so much.

Back