Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another delivery, another problem...tail is starting to separate at rear end when I got him out of the packaging. Somehow SS tells me they have no more replacements. Really, its still available on their website yet they tell me to go to a 3rd party to buy it....Total BS!

uploadfromtaptalk1458911278186.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1458911374888.jpg

I know its minor, but come on. Am I missing something? How can they tell me they dont have any replacements when this just started shipping out not too long ago and its available on their site?

Im now trying for a full reimbursement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yes multiple cracks, and the tail some "play" in it.

yep I just received mine with a missing toe. Nowhere to be found in the packaging which means it was broken PRIOR to shipping. Only sideshow would do this, Sigh.....

Another delivery, another problem...tail is starting to separate at rear end when I got him out of the packaging. Somehow SS tells me they have no more replacements. Really, its still available on their website yet they tell me to go to a 3rd party to buy it....Total BS!

View attachment 254698
View attachment 254700

I know its minor, but come on. Am I missing something? How can they tell me they dont have any replacements when this just started shipping out not too long ago and its available on their site?

Im now trying for a full reimbursement.

yep I just received mine with a missing toe. Nowhere to be found in the packaging which means it was broken PRIOR to shipping. Only sideshow would do this, Sigh.....
Geez, sorry to hear fellas. Customer Service is not the same at SS compared to their earlier years. It should be even better now that they're a bigger company. Sad.

Geez, sorry to hear fellas. Customer Service is not the same at SS compared to their earlier years. It should be even better now that they're a bigger company. Sad.
Gotta say, they sent me a nice email yesterday to tell me it was a mistake on their end and that they'll be shipping a new Skratch (no base) to replace my damaged one.

Just got the tracking # this morning.

Thanks SS! Fingers crossed he makes it here in one piece.

Gotta say, they sent me a nice email yesterday to tell me it was a mistake on their end and that they'll be shipping a new Skratch (no base) to replace my damaged one.

Just got the tracking # this morning.

Thanks SS! Fingers crossed he makes it here in one piece.

Awesome news!!! Very glad for you...it's a great combo piece...I think this COTD is my favorite SSC statue!

Thanks attom...very pleased, greatly appreciated indeed!

I'm so tempted to get this guy.....
If he was just a bit cheaper!

I want to get all these:
Death
Demithyle
Mortighull
Xiall
Oglievaeil

I'm so tempted to get this guy.....
If he was just a bit cheaper!

I want to get all these:
Death
Demithyle
Mortighull
Xiall
Oglievaeil

Used my 10% original code dropped it to 520. He is expensive but he's pretty massive in person. xillia looks great but dunno if I'll bite at that price. I got 1 more 10% code to use probably gonna drop on mortighull which will probably be expensive. ..

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Used my 10% original code dropped it to 520. He is expensive but he's pretty massive in person. xillia looks great but dunno if I'll bite at that price. I got 1 more 10% code to use probably gonna drop on mortighull which will probably be expensive. ..

I had a coupon but it expired by the time this came out.... I would probably buy him if I had the 10% off.

You can't go wrong with this PF!

Hey guys, just wanted to get some opinions - Who do you think would look better with Oglavaeil, Kier and Red Death - Cleopsis or Xiall...trying to decide which one to drop the 10% coupon on..they both look amazing. Kind of swaying toward Xiall personally.

Hey guys, just wanted to get some opinions - Who do you think would look better with Oglavaeil, Kier and Red Death - Cleopsis or Xiall...trying to decide which one to drop the 10% coupon on..they both look amazing. Kind of swaying toward Xiall personally.

My set up so far I have death reaper with kier they are both to big to fit in my units, probably gonna put oglavaeil with siren and red death with jack the ripper and queen of the dead.

I didn't know 10% expired I had that one forever. Just got another from kier that I'll put on cleopsis.

But honestly you can't go wrong with any so far.

Cool thanks therivox...sounds like you've got an amazing set up coming along there. Would love to see pics. Each new release from this line looks better and better. SS seems to be pouring all their resources into this line. Keep it coming!

Xiall. I think her design is a better fit with Oglavaeil.

I agree, I really like her head sculpt and Im really digging the bone look! ..Thanks medusoid.

Why is she $600 bones compared to Cleopsis which is much less?? I always seem to gravitate to the more expensive pieces.

I hope they make the Arbiter of Bone as well, Im totally digging that billy goat looking devil creature.

I agree, I really like her head sculpt and Im really digging the bone look! ..Thanks medusoid.

Why is she $600 bones compared to Cleopsis which is much less?? I always seem to gravitate to the more expensive pieces.

I hope they make the Arbiter of Bone as well, Im totally digging that billy goat looking devil creature.

I really don't know why Xiall is so pricey compared to the other ones, but I think she'll be well worth it if the production piece turns out nicely. The 10% off coupon will also help soften the blow.

I like the Arbiter of Bone too, I hope they release that one soon.

Last edited:
Back