Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to the site, he is at 25"... for perspective, just a bit taller than the Queen. He is wide though, and the footprint with Scratch take a lot of space.

Beautiful, thanks for the pics!

Awesome, right on Vallos! Substitute rum with... ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Great pics.....WISH these were a bit cheaper though especially since they don't have a licensing fee attached to them. Look great in the pics.

Do the eyes light up ?

There aren't any light up features for Oglavaeil as far as I know. I'm perfectly fine with that myself, I never use the light up features on my Diablo, I'd need to get some sort of AC-battery converter gadget to bother.

Amazing presence with this statue. I now have 4 from the line and they look really cool together.

DSC01753.jpg

DSC01750.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

Hi collectors,
New to the board, been collecting for a couple of years now. Didn't have the greatest of luck with this piece (came damaged) and without the cape in the packaging. Sideshow has been okay in trying to remedy the situation, but can someone tell me how the chain belt is attached??? It doesn't appear to unclasp, and I'm having a hard time with it:( Any help would be appreciated!

Hi collectors,
New to the board, been collecting for a couple of years now. Didn't have the greatest of luck with this piece (came damaged) and without the cape in the packaging. Sideshow has been okay in trying to remedy the situation, but can someone tell me how the chain belt is attached??? It doesn't appear to unclasp, and I'm having a hard time with it:( Any help would be appreciated!

Go to his order page on Sideshow's site and you'll find assembly instructions there.

Hi collectors,

Go to his order page on Sideshow's site and you'll find assembly instructions there.
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/assets/instructions/300395.pdf

I'm close to pulling the trigger on this bad boy just hard to stomach the price. anybody know if this along with his hound fit in a besta?

I'm close to pulling the trigger on this bad boy just hard to stomach the price. anybody know if this along with his hound fit in a besta?
I tired it, and with Skratch, the base jutted out about an inch or two. I didn't like it, but if it doesn't bother you, then go for it!

Hi guys I need a quick answer so hopefully I can get it.

Does anyone know if Oglavaeil will fit in a besta along with Death's Siren?

I've miscalculated my space unfortunately, BUT if they do fit together then I still may be able to swing this. Otherwise, I'll need to cancel unfortunately.

Back