Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that Oglavaeil was in the shipping soon section of this weeks newsletter. I'm pretty excited for this one, but shocked this is coming before Red Death. I think I preordered that over 2 years ago now.
I agree. My Red Death and Kier orders have been getting pushed out regularly. 2 yrs sounds almost about right. Very excited for Oglavaeil and his pet death.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Wow! Can't wait to get this bad mother into the collection! My final payment is in Mar so here's hoping these pictures mean he'll be on time.
I really hope so, but I've had Red Death and Kier paid for and they keep getting delayed...I'm concerned this will be delayed as well. I think it's been 2 years since I pre ordered Red Death and it was just delayed again a few weeks ago. Kier was delayed again right after I got the red death email from SS. No clue as to whats causing these COD delays.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, if we get him and the dog any time during 2016 I'll be amazed.

Love the details the more I look at this piece. I really like the Court of the Dead factions symbol on his belt.

I agree, the details on his swords and the colors on the COD symbol look great. Really love the head sculpt - the skull and horns looks excellent.

Is there a light up feature in the base? A few of the pictures show a blue color from the base. Looking at it more, it may just be a lighting effect for the picture.

I really hope so, but I've had Red Death and Kier paid for and they keep getting delayed...I'm concerned this will be delayed as well. I think it's been 2 years since I pre ordered Red Death and it was just delayed again a few weeks ago. Kier was delayed again right after I got the red death email from SS. No clue as to whats causing these COD delays.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, if we get him and the dog any time during 2016 I'll be amazed.

Oh I know all about Sideshow's delays with the COTD line. Didn't order Red Death cause it's just nasty imho. But The Queen, Siren, Kier and this big guy are all I ordered and all I plan on ordering from this line cause of all the bs delays. I think you're mistaken with your "if we get him and the dog any time during 2016 I'll be amazed" comment. I think this will be the only one to come out fairly close to when they said he'd be released. He's already on the SSC coming soon list.

Oh I know all about Sideshow's delays with the COTD line. Didn't order Red Death cause it's just nasty imho. But The Queen, Siren, Kier and this big guy are all I ordered and all I plan on ordering from this line cause of all the bs delays. I think you're mistaken with your "if we get him and the dog any time during 2016 I'll be amazed" comment. I think this will be the only one to come out fairly close to when they said he'd be released. He's already on the SSC coming soon list.
Ah man I hope your right, crossing my fingers! I still have yet to receive one COD piece. Passed on queen and death as I'm just not a fan of female pieces. Kier will be my first female statue, the masked look just blew me away. Red Death is one creepy, disgusting looking mofo. But I love it! I may look to order more down the line, especially the goat looking bone creature (forget his name), but these delays don't help in my decision making. I really hope they make him.

Last edited:
The Arbiter of Bone. I too really wanted him. With the never ending delays and massive increase in prices this COTD line has lost it's luster for me. The Arbiter of Bone would make me forget a lot of that and there's a 95% chance of me ordering him if he ever goes up for order and just deal with any delays he might have in production. But that's just because he's so damn cool!

Yeah, the delays really take a lot of that interest and drive away from a particular piece. There was a time when I thought I had to have Kier, at any cost, but that's all but vanished. I don't feel that same desire or "need" at the moment. Maybe once we're closer to release I'll reconsider, but for now, she's off the list.

I received a processing email for Scratch today. I'm assuming that notices went out for the Executioner too, as they would probably ship them together. Can anyone confirm if they got an email yet? My last flex isn't until March and I'm hoping I can get him earlier.

i got a 14 day processing notice also for both the hound and the executioner. The email says they both should be billing around the 17th!! :)

I might order this tonight. I was on the fence but I might just have fallen for him. These pieces in person were so amazing at SDCC. There's so much great stuff coming down the pipe but these are very unique pieces. I like the creativity and originality of this line. If I get it...I'd for sure get skratch. :)

got mine last week, but i was half earth distance from you. i have to admit that the skratch has a nice paint up.
IMG_6203.jpg
IMG_6195.jpg
IMG_6197.jpg
IMG_6190.jpg
QQ图片20160131231808.jpg
QQ图片20160131231801.jpg

Back