Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was interested in possibly getting one piece from this line and the one I was interested in is larger with more detail. Line overall has a great look but I'm glad I'm not invested in it. It's nice to have only one item on po from SS with 3 flex payments left, then I'm basically done with them indefinitely.

I will say this...I respect your decision to actually vote with your wallet.

It gets tiresome listening to folks whine and complain about Sideshow's prices, whine about Sideshow's business practices, whine about Sideshow acting like a for profit entity, and even bash others for buying a particular piece.

The irony of course is that many of those same folks continue purchasing Sideshow products. IMHO...if you get to the point where you don't like the business practices of a merchant / retailer...then voice your opinion with your wallet and don't give them any more of your business. If you feel that Sideshow is overcharging for this piece, elect not to purchase it, but then are planning to buy multiple other Sideshow pieces in the near future...please realize your future purchases help subsidize and minimize the risks of aggressively pricing this PF.

I will say this...I respect your decision to actually vote with your wallet.

It gets tiresome listening to folks whine and complain about Sideshow's prices, whine about Sideshow's business practices, whine about Sideshow acting like a for profit entity, and even bash others for buying a particular piece.

The irony of course is that many of those same folks continue purchasing Sideshow products. IMHO...if you get to the point where you don't like the business practices of a merchant / retailer...then voice your opinion with your wallet and don't give them any more of your business. If you feel that Sideshow is overcharging for this piece, elect not to purchase it, but then are planning to buy multiple other Sideshow pieces in the near future...please realize your future purchases help subsidize and minimize the risks of aggressively pricing this PF.

I'm at the point where I'm happier to pay other things off and have money left over to pursue other interests or even save it. I still like the hobby and will probably participate for a long time, but my days of multiple POs at ever increasing prices are over, thankfully. I like this line for the originality and look but don't NEED to have it.

Last edited:
I would put him up against a Conan or even better...A Solomon Kane!

I would put him up against a Conan or even better...A Solomon Kane!

It was exactly my plan, until I saw the price.
Rage of the Undying Conan vs Oglavaeil (the muscle) and Shieve (the necromancer). Will probably switch Oglavaeil with Cleopsis, she fits the egyptian theme.

I think Alex said they are supposed to ship in separate boxes (and different number), but at the same time.

I wonder what es wil be if we all just wait until they release a number :) low means better QC, so I have my fingers crossed.

found this on Facebook

1463174_10153404532861677_7947268980116027347_n.jpg

You beat me to the pic lol. If they all look this good than I will be happy I think..... I wish these photos went so damn blurry. Who takes a blurry pic and thinks to themselves, "that's good".

He has small legs but he is hovering. His cape holds up the weight. They are small legs but they are there.

Back