Oglavaeil The Executioner Premium Format Figure (Court of the dead)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have to wait to see the release date on this and how many are being released etc. I am totally in still so far. I just wish they would stop moving payments when they keep delaying things, starting to get blocks of payments all at once where I had originally specifically chosen certain time scales to keep it all evenly spaced.

Wow pretty steep price point. Looking forward to seeing it's specs if its worth the price increase. Pretty bad arse looking didn't see that second sword coming.

If i recall correctly from spooktacular. The faction codes can only be used on cotd pieces that were already released. Unless this has changed you cant use it on this piece. And if it has changed i am saving mine for xiall. This piece is not worth $600 plus dollars. But thats just my opinion.

after reading almost every threads about the oglavaeil in many famoust online toy/statue forums, most opinion i saw is like "the price is too crazy"or"the quality of the mass production pieces won't worth 600usd", it seems its price shocked everyone...

If i recall correctly from spooktacular. The faction codes can only be used on cotd pieces that were already released. Unless this has changed you cant use it on this piece. And if it has changed i am saving mine for xiall. This piece is not worth $600 plus dollars. But thats just my opinion.
You can use them on any CotD piece. I used one on Kier. However they expire on December 31, 2015.

That is good to know, OB, thanks for that! I'll use the 10% coupon I have on Oglavaeil, and the $25 faction code on the Skratch. Do I still get reward points if I use the coupons/codes?

Vallos, that's exactly what I'm planning to do. I believe that you will receive reward points based off what you are paying after the discounts are applied. I just hope the codes work right away. I had to wait a couple weeks to use the faction code on Kier.

I think the production pieces have been so lackluster lately that it makes me worry. I got rid of all my PO's except the COTD because I thought this would be their baby and they would make sure it delivered. The price is high, but if it meets the standards of the Reaper LSF, then I will buy it. Otherwise I will have to pass and abandon the whole line.

After looking at his specs I can not figure out why he's $600. $500 would have been a no-brainer. This just feels like greed on SSC's part. I want the entire COtD series but...$600. Gonna have to think about this one before I order.

can some on tell me would they be releasing the other court of the dead this year for ordering ,

can some on tell me would they be releasing the other court of the dead this year for ordering ,

They said they'd put at least one up each quarter. This one says it won't come out until Feb-April, so over a year on this one. I've given up on this line due to delays, etc. but this one is my favorite. The price and lack of comments, everywhere, makes me think this won't sell good at all...unless it has a tiny ES, which would be admitting bad sales.

To further add on ob1's comment, the coupon is automatically added to your account (wallet).

My order is in, by the way!

Back