OFFICIAL Toy Fair Lord of the Rings Teaser up, starting NOW!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think the teaser will feature?

• Total voters
I noticed that Legolas does not come with the Galadhrim so an elven cloak may be out of the question since this is pre-Lothrien.

scramble1.jpg

It looks very good...........so far :p

I noticed that Legolas does not come with the Galadhrim so an elven cloak may be out of the question since this is pre-Lothrien.

Didn't stop SS from including it with the 1/6 figure as the exclusive. I'm hoping he comes with the cloak anyways, he'd pose better next to Aragorn that way (and eventually, Gimli with his cloak too)...

Even if it would be a bit 'inaccurate' to have him come with the cloak based on the timeline of the story.

That's my .02¢

when does this go up for pr order ??? :dunno

I think they sensed enough excitement that instead of a Wednesday reveal and Thursday night preorder, they will give us the official reveal and announcement tonight and it will go up for order in next week's newsletter. Stretched out the buzz and anticipation even longer.

I just went to SS to check the picture since I couldn't see it at work and now I can't see it at all! It's all blurry again! I didn't get to see the final pic! :(

Thanks! It does look good though at this angle I'm not sure about that upper lip. Looks better than the 12" so far though! I'll get him! :D

They probably aren't gonna unscramble it anymore until the newsletter comes out and they'll show the whole thing. That's my guess anyway. :lol

What do you think Havok, gonna get him?
Oh you know it! :banana I think the likeness may be a bit off, but I have to see more angles. From what I can see though it looks way better than the SSW statue, and there's just no way I'm passing up a PF, so this will be mine!!!! :legolas :D

How bout you?

Back