Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I no longer own ex 205. And the person I sold it to sold it as well and I am pretty sure it was damaged going to the new owner.

as wanted as the Ex still is, I'm kind of shocked it hasn't reached well over $3k on a consistent basis. The CM has gone for $5-7k on multiple occasions, and the quality gap is defn not that big and this is defn better than a XM Magneto or the Doom on throne Ex imo.

as wanted as the Ex still is, I'm kind of shocked it hasn't reached well over $3k on a consistent basis. The CM has gone for $5-7k on multiple occasions, and the quality gap is defn not that big and this is defn better than a XM Magneto or the Doom on throne Ex imo.

Well they don't sell very often and even less as a real auction where they can get bid up by people fighting over it. I have only seen one on eBay in the past few years(other than the fake and charity ones) and it went well over 3K.

Still looking for an EX if anyone wants to sell. USA $2,500

Also, rumor is Prime 1 is making a 1987 version, anyone got more info?

Still looking for an EX if anyone wants to sell. USA $2,500

Also, rumor is Prime 1 is making a 1987 version, anyone got more info?

I think that was just an extremely vague hint from what I read. BUT, if they did it probably means they got the 1/3 license and this is THE ONLY character I would consider in 1/3.

Back