Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to fund a third unmasked head at ebay for my exclusive so know i will begin my project to make it closed mouth .,!
I think i will never get bored at it with 3 type of heads (masked,open,closed). So happy

How much did you pay for the regular head? I'm still looking for one as mine was dropped by the first owner. It's a project for another day but if I can find a new one it will be much easier..

Where is it damaged Python

Pretty much everywhere, I can fix it but it is missing all quills, has large paint cracks and several broken dreads. It needs new quills, a few new tips for the dreads and a whole new re-paint. Easier to try and find another in the mean time but I haven't had much luck finding a replacement so far.

Sorry folks, I see some recent activity in the thread but havent read through it yet. Are they any new owners for me to update the first page?

Sorry folks, I see some recent activity in the thread but havent read through it yet. Are they any new owners for me to update the first page?

While I'm certainly not a new owner (been with me for 9 years now), I have the Ex. 151 if you wanted to add me to the list ?

add me too! new owner! did put pics few pages back!! EX # 96 of 300!! :)

Back