Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We shall see.....i don't blame ppl for being paranoid, but I don't think its justified for this seller just yet. I'm sure I won't be the only one testing this guy and his auctions for legitimacy

"private bidders" I don't like to see either. I never understand why sellers do this anymore unless they want to hide something. I know a guy who bid on his big chap Maquette as he was interested in mine also. He said he was third bidder and the guy sent him a second chance offer the same day so lots of flags for me already, but as you said the prices if decent will get the better of people I bet.

"private bidders" I don't like to see either. I never understand why sellers do this anymore unless they want to hide something. I know a guy who bid on his big chap Maquette as he was interested in mine also. He said he was third bidder and the guy sent him a second chance offer the same day so lots of flags for me already, but as you said the prices if decent will get the better of people I bet.

what do you mean by third bidder? If this guy is doing things that come off as not right, this guy should be reported.

I've had no reply from him

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

no response from him for me neither. I'll bid, but I don't have to pay lol. If I win one of his auctions, and he doesn't show real proof of the item, he would get a negative feedback from me as well. It also says payment is due 24 hrs after auction ends. He can't demand that due date of payment.

Last edited:
what do you mean by third bidder? If this guy is doing things that come off as not right, this guy should be reported.

no response from him for me neither. I'll bid, but I don't have to pay lol. If I win one of his auctions, and he doesn't show real proof of the item, he would get a negative feedback from me as well. It also says payment is due 24 hrs after auction ends. He can't demand that due date of payment.

By 3rd bidder I mean a guy won it, there was a second guy, then the guy who I talked to. It is odd that the top 2 guys did not come through and the seller only waited a few hours to contact the guy I talked to. Seems like he tried to sell it multiple times to get max money.

btw, he just responded my question. I asked if he will inspect them for damage if I win the auction. He said no. I'm not even going to bother with this chump. Lost interest.

The auction also states the shipping and delivery dates as the first week of July. He needs payment in 24 hours but he won't be able to ship for a month.....hmmmmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good catch, I didn't see that. We could prolly report his ass without winning a auction.

meh, I reported him anyways. I go back on what I said earlier lol. If you guys have the time, I encourage you to do the same. I was wrong, you were right :D

that's not true, I had a auction reported and taken down cause I said I was willing to take trades for a item.

Must be stricter/more efficient over there.

Infact I'm wrong, they don't even act on violations that cost them money here.
There's multiple listings that say in the description 'contact for cheaper price' i.e save 10% direct.
I do it myself :lol

The amount of recast items is ridiculous. I've reported them in the past but nothing is ever removed.

well, I had time to burn, so no biggie. It won't kill me either way :D. I told the seller I didn't believe he actually had the items that were listed. No response.

Back