Official SS Predator Maquette thread/roll call

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any new owners??

Hey guys!

I got a Regular Predator maquette this past week for original price and I could not be happier. It is truly an outstanding piece and the number one piece in my collection now.

I love the size of it considering I collect 1/4 scale pieces. I think the Cinemaquette Predator is great too but way too big and way too expensive....besides that, it is nice to own another Stan Winston/Sideshow piece besides my T-2 Arnie bust...

Cheers

Bear :wave

I have a regular version, and it is # 116.
I've had it for a while, just been too lazy
to look at the #. I changed some things
around, as far as where they were displayed,
earlier this week and was able to see the #.

I just bought the Predator Maquette Regular Edition. It is only cost me 900 USA dollar which is a great price :rock! Here are a few pictures for you guys! He is the 361/750! Is there somebody who can tell me where can I find the original big Sideshow Predator Maquette's thread? I just can't find it with the forum's search. Thy.

IMG_8554.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8593.jpg

IMG_8597.jpg

IMG_8600.jpg

IMG_8602.jpg

IMG_8628.jpg

Yeah and I am really happy with it. My only problem is I just couldn't get the exclusive version and I really miss the masked head. If Sideshow will make a P2 maquette I will go for the masked version...and I hope this time if they decide to make an exclusive edition than the standard edition will be with the bio helmet. I like the unmasked head but the other one is more important to me. Come on SS where is the P2 maquette?

Congrats mate:clap,ive been after one of these for so long,been close a few times but hey ho,enjoy he looks amazing and yes we need a P2 Maquette:pray:

Thanks Moriaman! I really hope you can hunt down one of these for yourself! And yes P2 maquette is a must! :rock I have a feeling Wolf from AvPR will come first. While he is a cool character and a great looking pred, sadly the movie is a garbage(I mainly collect from movies that I like.) and also I don't have money for everything so I have to pass on him probably. But who knows....I don't like Terminator Salvation and I have the T-600 bust. :D I just love the desgin.

Last edited:
Back