Official SS CW Anakin 1/6 scale picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting observation, I'd agree, strange how the costume feels mature compared to the CW costume, because with the CW costume it looks great but like you said, it looks like a kid stealing and elder's clothes with the ROTS costume.

Manage to snag a regular Anakin. Eventhough everyone is talking about HT, SS still manages to produce great 1/6. A great figure.

img1020q.jpg

img1015a.jpg

img1014i.jpg

img1021h.jpg

Very cool first pic. Yea CW Anakin has become a favorite of mine.
I really like the costume design. I wouldnt mind finding a cloak for it.

I'll try fitting the a cloak on him when I get home! Thanks for the idea man!
:rock

I was thinking something like Jedi Luke opposed to a traditional robe with sleeves. The chest/back armor may make it not fit right.

Fitted with Mace's robe. Looks like he came out of the LOTR or something, lol. Looks better in real life than in pics IMO...

picture002qr.jpg

picture001qj.jpg

picture004zr.jpg

Snagged one of these for 60 shipped on ebay today. Pretty excited to have one to go with Clone Obi and Rex when he arrives.

I can't remember any repaints of him. I'd be interested in seeing that though.

But as it is, I really dig him. Even though its not the most exciting SW figure, its one of the better made ones.

On the SSC site it's still $89.99 for the regular.
Screenshot2010-09-19at32402AM.png

Thanks for the info DarthTrafford. But that's a little too much for me unfortunately. :monkey2 I wouldn't mind just paying for the figure and the accessories w/o the box. I might post in the want section or just continue checking the web. :pray:

Thanks for the info DarthTrafford. But that's a little too much for me unfortunately. :monkey2 I wouldn't mind just paying for the figure and the accessories w/o the box. I might post in the want section or just continue checking the web. :pray:

Don't forget that this is also a gift card item at SSC. I'm seeing some 25 dollars gift card listed in the gift cards section.

Back