Official SS CW Anakin 1/6 scale picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny that the regular is on waitlist, yet exclusive is available. Guess the retailers bought up the regular stock.

Must have been a lot of cancellations. Shame as its one of the best human figures they've released and 100% worth purchasing.

I'm yet to get Anakin, I really wanted the Ex but missed out, no stinky for me at the moment. Happy to hear the Pro he's on is good.

Wonder if SS will do a CW Obi?

I would guess they will... I'll pass though as I like having Obi and Anakin from the different series together.

Wow....seeing this next to the Glam Rock Anakin we got before makes really want an update to that figure....alas....it won't happen....:(

Well I just used reward points to get him. Pretty much only way I would have. Likely gonna use him for parts though. Now I need to call SS tomorrow though and figure why the card went through for this but NOT my Jedi Luke flex pay..

Well I just used reward points to get him. Pretty much only way I would have. Likely gonna use him for parts though. Now I need to call SS tomorrow though and figure why the card went through for this but NOT my Jedi Luke flex pay..

If you have some parts that you are not gonna use , drop me a line!

If you have some parts that you are not gonna use , drop me a line!

Well - if that's the route I go I can tell you there won't be a head, body, gauntlet/gloves, boots and maybe belt up for grabs. I really haven't decided yet though. I mainly want him for the brighter boots, the head and the gauntlet/glove. :lol I think I got the exclusive too, in which case the Hutt is a good bonus.

Well - if that's the route I go I can tell you there won't be a head, body, gauntlet/gloves, boots and maybe belt up for grabs. I really haven't decided yet though. I mainly want him for the brighter boots, the head and the gauntlet/glove. :lol I think I got the exclusive too, in which case the Hutt is a good bonus.

Cool deal! :lol

I got the exclusive version when the waitlist converted a while ago, but I still cant decide if I'm going to swap his head out with A ROTS version or leave it. Don't get me wrong, I do like this figure and outfit, I just feel he looks so different to how I thought he should be. (If that makes sense..lol)

Has anyone swapped his head, love to see pics. Thanks.

I got the exclusive version when the waitlist converted a while ago, but I still cant decide if I'm going to swap his head out with A ROTS version or leave it. Don't get me wrong, I do like this figure and outfit, I just feel he looks so different to how I thought he should be. (If that makes sense..lol)

Has anyone swapped his head, love to see pics. Thanks.

Ironically, I actually think he looks more like Hayden than Sideshow's previous attempts.

Once you dress this figure in his ROTS clothes - the sculpt is unmistakably a live action Anakin figure. The costume from the ROTS figure IS a bit big but with some creative folding you really can't notice it that much. Only place you can't really hide is the sleeves but I kinda of like how long they look. If you guys really want I can take some pics - dunno if they are needed though.

Once you dress this figure in his ROTS clothes - the sculpt is unmistakably a live action Anakin figure. The costume from the ROTS figure IS a bit big but with some creative folding you really can't notice it that much. Only place you can't really hide is the sleeves but I kinda of like how long they look. If you guys really want I can take some pics - dunno if they are needed though.

got any pics of that by any chance? I never thought about doing that

got any pics of that by any chance? I never thought about doing that

I did that same thing when CW Anakin first came out and have a picture of it earlier in the thread.

Edit: Here it is

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2377081&postcount=296

p1040139w.jpg

Back