Official SS CW Anakin 1/6 scale picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the tall Pro is about the equivalent of the average Buck, with the original Pro the same as the shorty, so an even taller Pro would have value, at least in the Star Wars line where there are Buck figures with height precedents, might work out with just the 2 in the Joe line because of that line being all Pro figures.

I'm hoping that will be the next Pro body... 3 heights would work very well; and approximate the scale available with the Buck, but of course with improved articulation and aesthetics.

22.jpg
Gary_WP_medium.jpg

well got him today and he is better than i expected. nice tight joints really good head sculpt. outfit is top notch. really very happy with this figure. well on with the pics(sorry for the blurry pics):

DSCN1715.jpg

DSCN1720.jpg

DSCN1721.jpg

DSCN1723.jpg

DSCN1725.jpg

DSCN1735.jpg

DSCN1737.jpg

couple of pics of Rotta

DSCN1732.jpg

DSCN1731.jpg

Anakin and Rotta

DSCN1733.jpg

Pre-ordered mine today from BBTS.

So here are some pics of mine... really a kickass figure!

cwania.jpg

cwanib.jpg

cwanic.jpg

cwanid.jpg

cwanie.jpg

cwanif.jpg

cwanig.jpg

EVILFACE: Thanks for the advice on the "few words". I should have said more, but I thought the images did it for me... Well, I forgot to quote the images... Here they are. Best ones! Likeness to Hayden Christensen is fantastic, totally there, the painting job seems flawless and the outfit is excellent. I would never rate this figure less than 5 stars. It willl certainly turn out to be the perfect match to my General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars) 12" figure, which is also very nice. I'm glad that SS got it again with this figure. P.S.: can't agree with the complains regarding to the head size and the likeness. My opinion.

Last edited:
I think this figure is one of the best jobs Sideshow has done as getting the proportions right. The head is not oversized, the body looks and works great... and the finishes (paint, etc.) are very well done.

Its still not HT quality... but it is getting closer.

EVILFACE: Thanks for the advice on the "few words". I should have said more, but I thought the images did it for me... Well, I forgot to quote the images... Here they are. Best ones! Likeness to Hayden Christensen is fantastic, totally there, the painting job seems flawless and the outfit is excellent. I would never rate this figure less than 5 stars. It willl certainly turn out to be the perfect match to my General Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars) 12" figure, which is also very nice. I'm glad that SS got it again with this figure. P.S.: can't agree with the complains regarding to the head size and the likeness. My opinion.

He was being sarcastic. :lol

I think this figure is one of the best jobs Sideshow has done as getting the proportions right. The head is not oversized, the body looks and works great... and the finishes (paint, etc.) are very well done.

Its still not HT quality... but it is getting closer.

GLACTIBOY: you just took the words out my mouth! Amazing! Seing the photos made me realize just the same thing. As I said before, mine is a 'pre-order' from BBTS, it is expected to ship this month (1st quarter of 2010). Can not wait to receive it! Cheers!

Well, mine arrived-- and he's awesome... but, he didn't have his lit lightsaber. I've already called customer service and they'll hopefully be able to send me another one.

Anyone else encounter this?

Besides the missing lit lightsaber (substituted with one from another Anakin) this is an awesome figure... Some quick pics.

Sneaking up on a droid...

And sending him to his doom...

Until the CW Obi-Wan is released (which should be inevitable).

And a little love with the snow bunny.

Back