Official SS CW Anakin 1/6 scale picture thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4407586145_fe4d58fb36.jpg

Here's my crappy contribution.

This is a SSC home run! Not a grand slam homer but definitely a Mark Mcguire JUICED homer!!!:monkey5

Nice tight joints, even the wrist. SSC even took a note out of Medi's book and made the severed hand/wrist articulated. That by itself deserves a :chew

Really like that they included extra wrist pegs...don't remember those coming with the armored troops but hey, take that Hot Toys! You don't have to buy a DX fig to get extra wrist pegs :lol

Bravo SSC...really digging ole Ani.

I think all the pro figure hands have pegs. And HT is including extras now, at least Blade had extras.

Yes, I believe every figure on the new bodies, armor and Pros, has come with a peg for each hand, except the Hobbits.

I'm glad HT is including extras now too, but it's a bit silly, they usually end up with 4 in a figure set with a figure having like 6 hands, they should just provide one for every hand, it's usally easier to pop the peg out of the arm than the hand, make swapping easier, especially gloved figures.

I'm glad Sideshow does it this way.

Oh...guess I never swapped the hands on the other pros or armored figs cause for the life of me, I couldn't remember if they had em or not. When I swapped the Ani force hand out, I thought, "Extra pegs!"

As far as HT goes, my only buys with extra pegs were the DX Joker and Bats. And Bats came with his own self dispensing ky jelly :rolleyes: :lol

They've been doing it with the regular MMS releases too, I think Marcus Wright was the first, Wolverine had 2 spares and apparently Blade. I think after numerous requests for replacements from the first TDK figure, they decided to just supply spares ahead of time to save getting emails :lol

They've been doing it with the regular MMS releases too, I think Marcus Wright was the first, Wolverine had 2 spares and apparently Blade. I think after numerous requests for replacements from the first TDK figure, they decided to just supply spares ahead of time to save getting emails :lol

Oh yeah...totally forgot about Marcus. I do remember him having them now that you mention it.

I think I just atributed it to him having those delicate wrappings on his gloves, so I figured they'd tossed it in to reduce the chance of muckin em up from pulling the hands off the pegs. Didn't know that was a standard for em now.

Great pics guys, keep them coming...

I'm loving this representation of Anakin (of course I'm rewatching some of the best episodes of season one with my soon to be 4 year old so maybe that's helping my appreciation of this CW character as well).

Great pics guys, keep them coming...

I'm loving this representation of Anakin (of course I'm rewatching some of the best episodes of season one with my soon to be 4 year old so maybe that's helping my appreciation of this CW character as well).

Great sculpt. Is it just me or this guy really is that shorter than Asajj?:confused:

Ok, got mine the other day but I noticed he has some sort of eye shadow painted on. Anyone else have this problem?

I think SS did a great job taking the CG version and converting it into a real life representation. The only thing I'm dissapointed in is the height of the figure. Anakin is supposed to be a tall guy, that's why he's huge when he gets the prosthetic legs when he's put into the armored suit. This figure is about as tall as ClonObi and shorter than the ROTS Anakin/Vader. Other than that it is a great figure.

Here is my CW Anakin along with a bashed Episode III Anakin using the CW head/neck, gloved hand and boots (for the increased flexibility and need to be painted black yet) and a HT body. I know it is not quite accurate as the hair needs to be longer but it is a big improvement over the standard release.

p1040139w.jpg

So did mine! Got it today! I love my FedEx guy! I left a note on my door for him to lock it in my car as I am not normally home for the delivery and he hooked me up! He is getting a good Christmas bonus this year!

Back