OFFICIAL SS 1:6 SW figure of the Year

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OFFICIAL SS 1:6 SW figure of the Year

• Leia as Boussh

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Asajj Ventress, Sith Apprentice

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Princess Leia Organa ANH

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Holographic Darth Sidious & Mechno-Chair

• Luke Skywalker, Bespin Commander

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Endor Strike Force Bundle

• Ben "Obi-Wan" Kenobi ANH

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • Dejarik Holochess Set

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Plo Koon, Jedi Knight

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Buboicullar Creature Pack

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters
I have both Old Ben and ANH Leia coming tomorrow and I also have a Leia Boushh that I got from Chavez553 coming soon too. So I will hold off voting till then but it looks like Old Ben is going to run away with it. All in all I'd say that 2007 was a sure hit for Sideshow and us collectors.

I have both Old Ben and ANH Leia coming tomorrow and I also have a Leia Boushh that I got from Chavez553 coming soon too. So I will hold off voting till then but it looks like Old Ben is going to run away with it. All in all I'd say that 2007 was a sure hit for Sideshow and us collectors.

yes, your vote would be the decider. :lol old ben is running away. i could tell by the posted pics it's the best sculpt to date so he got my vote. :D

My vote has to go to Old Ben! Such an amazing looking piece, best of the line so far. From sculpt, to paint, to oufit, he is perfect!

Yavin Luke, Boushh and Assaj were home runs, but Ben was a frick'n grand slam! :D :D

EDIT: Woohoo 200 posts :D

Well for me it's Bespin Luke as the last figure I got for the year was Maul...Obi will have to be a contender for 2008 since mine hasn't shipped yet.

For me, it was easily between Asajj and "Ben" Kenobi. Voting went as follows:

1. Best Sculpt: "Ben" Kenobi, without a doubt.

2. Best Paint apps: "Asajj" (simple but cleanly done.) Ben's was not great but not terrible. Wide eyed and pasty but a heck of a lot better than that Gondorian Captain... ;)

3. Best outfit: "Ben". Cleanly tailored and screen accurate. Asajj's was great and original. Tough call here.

4. Best gear: "Asajj". Magnetized saber tips were fantastic. Clear red saber beams are beautiful. Ben's opaque beam took away points.

5. Overall: "Ben". But only be the hair on his chiny-chin-chin... ;) The sculpt just takes him to a new level.

Its quite obvious that the best head sculpt goes to Old Ben. Instead I voted for the Dejarik Holochess Set, this being such a unique choice for a 1:6 scale item. I love it!

Last edited:
For me, it was easily between Asajj and "Ben" Kenobi. Voting went as follows:

1. Best Sculpt: "Ben" Kenobi, without a doubt.

2. Best Paint apps: "Asajj" (simple but cleanly done.) Ben's was not great but not terrible. Wide eyed and pasty but a heck of a lot better than that Gondorian Captain... ;)

3. Best outfit: "Ben". Cleanly tailored and screen accurate. Asajj's was great and original. Tough call here.

4. Best gear: "Asajj". Magnetized saber tips were fantastic. Clear red saber beams are beautiful. Ben's opaque beam took away points.

5. Overall: "Ben". But only be the hair on his chiny-chin-chin... ;) The sculpt just takes him to a new level.

Totally agree!!

Ben Just edged out Boushh and Assaj.

:D

:monkey2 Why must Faramir forever be marked as the example of bad paint apps? Why Sideshow?

WHY?!?!?

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Even as I typed that, you came to mind. :lol

The tiara has been passed from Pamela Voorhees to our very own 12" Faramir, becoming the new poster child for bad paint apps... ;)

DSC03511.jpg

Faramir is not worse than Pam. Trust me on this as I have both and Pam is way worse.

Back