Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Rescue Cap.
Thinner torso than the TT19 (helps when adding the hooded sweater) but keeping the arms and greater rotation ratio on the shoulders.
I found that no current HT body matches the skin tone of SS exactly. This is as close as I can find.
I also used HT Loki hands which matches the arms skin tone.

Not really a collector of statues anymore and I didn't want to start again, but I just love SSC design of StormShadow in this one. So I did the next best thing...

Nice job and I aggree with the statue issue, I own one and have been strict withmyself not to own anymore.

Hot Toys Rescue Cap.
Thinner torso than the TT19 (helps when adding the hooded sweater) but keeping the arms and greater rotation ratio on the shoulders.
I found that no current HT body matches the skin tone of SS exactly. This is as close as I can find.

What did you use for the forearm & leg wraps? They look great.

Hot Toys Rescue Cap.

Thanks a lot for the response, buddy! :hi5:

Finally got my Storm Shdow finished!

attachment.php

It only took me a year and and a half but I finally got around to switching my Storm Shadow to a HT body with muscle arms. Having exposed arms makes this figure so much more enjoyable - it really makes an ok figure turn into something awesome. Glad I managed to snag a HT body so cheap too.

Canadaclone your Storm Shadow looks good what body did you use?
Snake Eyes and Timber...got the correct skin color for the arms, the Red Tattoo on the forearm and tight joints all over...and it was cheap!

Snake Eyes and Timber...got the correct skin color for the arms, the Red Tattoo on the forearm and tight joints all over...and it was cheap!

Just convinced me to pick one up.

I like Sideshow's SS but you really breathed new life into him. The Arashikage tattoo is a nice bonus, too. This'll be my first body swap! :)

Not really a collector of statues anymore and I didn't want to start again, but I just love SSC design of StormShadow in this one. So I did the next best thing...

Ok, dumb question time. How did you get Storm Shadow's arrows to stay nice and neat in his backpack?

Just convinced me to pick one up.

I like Sideshow's SS but you really breathed new life into him. The Arashikage tattoo is a nice bonus, too. This'll be my first body swap! :)

That's what I have mine on as well. I think he's a little too beefed up for Stormy, but I'm okay with it for now. Not to mention the skin tones are a pretty close match, and the Tat is awesome.

12112391704_8476d396d2_z.jpg

Back