Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am utterly speechless over Mando's photos.

Just....wow.

Well, thank you, Steel! :rock

It's worth swinging over to his blog to enjoy his custom work. The man's a genius. :D

EDIT: Storm Shadow's up on ToyAnxiety. They didn't post it in their thread here when he went up but all the shirts are gone now. Hopefully some freaks scored them.

Thanks for the shout-out, Nam! :eek: :) Unfortunately the HQ has been taken over by bluddy Cobras....

;)

Man once again I have been attacked by noodle leg curse!! Man I wish SS would hurry and fix these bodies there is no reason to pay over $100 and not have the body be able to hold a pose. I like the figure but to have to pay for another body to make it right is crazy. Please SS get it together........... I would take pictures but he kept taking a dirt nap before I could click the shutter!

That sucks man. The lower body on my Trooper is fairly loose. Altogether I'd say I've gotten two pretty tights Pros, two so-so ones, and a pair that immediately required a stand (Indys....) :huh

Finally picked up some of those elastic wraps today, and put them on my Pro body--no glue used to make the forearm bands look neater, and I was not willing to cut the sleeves off of my shirt. Anyway, I like the look pretty well. The arm bands tend to slide down toward his wrist because of the shape of his forearms, so I might have to use some glue eventually. Guess I'll be on the look out for a spare white shirt to modify.

DSCN1931.jpg

Got my regular Storm Shadow and spare shirt from Toy Anxiety, also picked up the elastic straps that Mando used. Here's hoping I can pull it off. Hey Mando when you wrapped SS's forearms did you do one big strip wrapped around or did you glue each strip all the way down individually?

Got my regular Storm Shadow and spare shirt from Toy Anxiety, also picked up the elastic straps that Mando used. Here's hoping I can pull it off. Hey Mando when you wrapped SS's forearms did you do one big strip wrapped around or did you glue each strip all the way down individually?

It's all one long strip that goes up the forearm with just a little bit of glue here and there to keep them in place.
icon14.gif

Beachhead is next, followed by firefly.

OR
firefly is next followed by beachhead.

We've already seen concept artwork for firefly, and they told us beachhead is already in development.

My money is on the Fly simply because we've seen the concept art. However we saw images of the completed Trooper before they even officially announced CC so really it could go either way.

Hello everybody, I got on the waitlist really late for ss,7/2/09. I really want this guy and some online retailers have the regular in stock. But those nunchucks look necessary for ss! Should I just get one and look for nunchucks from somewhere else or wait to see if my wl converts?

Also anybody knows where I can get reg snake eyes? thanks for the help

Back