Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
128988389973735537.jpg

Still don't have my StormShadow but I do know what I'll do with the unmasked head. Something like this;
cammoninja000_0159web.jpg

cammoninja000_0160web.jpg

cammoninja000_0161web.jpg

Can someone post artwork of either Storm Shadow or the Cobra Ninja holding the sai daggers? I seem to recall seeing artwork of this somewhere either on a filecard or card art. It was a slight variation of the original SS card art but instead of the swords he's holding the sais criss-crossed.

Got mine late yesterday evening (UPS showed up after 8) and dare I say, I like this figure more than Snake Eyes. The joints on mine were tighter and the clothing seems to fit the body better. Very, very cool figure for sure. Any big Joe fan who was on the fence about this, definitely needs to get it.

Unfortunately didn't have any time to take or post any pictures. I mimicked some of the poses in the Cool Toy Review pics and he looks great.

I think this figure turned out ok, the masked headsculpt is well done..the long ties though kind of kill the overall look..price is a tad steep IMO.

I think this figure turned out ok, the masked headsculpt is well done..the long ties though kind of kill the overall look..price is a tad steep IMO.

As a big Joe fan I wish I could support this line but I'm not a fan of the Prometheus body, loose joints, bobble head look or the steep price. However, Congrats to all the collectors that were able to look beyond these faults and add him to their collection. His pants do look a little too baggy in the waist/groin area.

Luckily Storm Shadow has those wrist guards to camouflage the short sleeve length. I don't like the length on the troopers, I wish SS would address the short sleeve length and add another 1/4 inch so you don't see all forearm when the arms are bent or flexed.

As a big Joe fan I wish I could support this line but I'm not a fan of the Prometheus body, loose joints, bobble head look or the steep price. However, Congrats to all the collectors that were able to look beyond these faults and add him to their collection. His pants do look a little too baggy in the waist/groin area.

Luckily Storm Shadow has those wrist guards to camouflage the short sleeve length. I don't like the length on the troopers, I wish SS would address the short sleeve length and add another 1/4 inch so you don't see all forearm when the arms are bent or flexed.

Have you ever seen a ninja movie?

Back