Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup I gotta do a TT body swap. Sideshow really really drop the ball on this figure. One of the legs is way too loose. He cant stand at all by himself.

If ever a thread needed less bs and more pictures this would be it.

yes! please more pics here's mines
100_0221.jpg

100_0219.jpg

Came out good bro! I guess the regular shoulder version does look better!

As much as it surprises me I find myself actually preferring the long sleeved look for SS. I think that since every single part of him looks so close to being a real miniaturised Cobra Ninja the sleeveless look suddenly gives him the impression of having two prosthetic arms. Still looks cool, just a tad distracting IMO.

And just as a heads up for those just wanting him to look "vintage," issue 23 of the comic from 1984 actually features him in the exact same outfit (long sleeves with the Cobra insignia on his chest) as the SSC figure.

GJ_MC023.jpg

Damn fine issue too and the cover is great. I was just looking at it last night, well okay so it wasn't the exact one I was checking but it's in the same TPB.
icon14.gif

Yup I gotta do a TT body swap. Sideshow really really drop the ball on this figure. One of the legs is way too loose. He cant stand at all by himself.
Dropped the ball???:confused: looks like Sideshow picked up the ball and ran it in for the game winning touchdown in the last seconds of the superbowl.

Dropped the ball???:confused: looks like Sideshow picked up the ball and ran it in for the game winning touchdown in the last seconds of the superbowl.

It's easier to ^^^^^ about it here, than contact CS, print out their comped shipping label and send it back for a no-hassle replacement.

I got my Storm Shadow this week. Today I spent some time arranging my figures on my one little shelf. I cannot get over how great he is. Seriously the best figure so far. When I first saw the pics of him he seemed too simple and just kinda meh. But wow do I love this figure. If Sideshow keeps this up I am gonna be all sorts of broke forever.

I got my Storm Shadow this week. Today I spent some time arranging my figures on my one little shelf. I cannot get over how great he is. Seriously the best figure so far. When I first saw the pics of him he seemed too simple and just kinda meh. But wow do I love this figure. If Sideshow keeps this up I am gonna be all sorts of broke forever.

Just got mine before the weekend and opening it up right now, I've got the Billy muscle body on him as a immediate swap and I've just finish putting one foot on the HT body, this is the easiest mod I've had yet.

Warming up the second boot, snip the hands to fit the HT muscle body and I'm gonna iron his clothing a lil because it's all wrinkled.

Dudes he kicks major ass, prepare for pics of my roided out SS :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back