Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Omg. I can' believe this ^^^^^ another one?! Its NOT a comparison, its AN EXAMPLE! Read carefully. If want a comparison..? here... Im pretty sure Sideshow designed the pro to stand up, mine and some others don't but that shouldn't bother us and they shouldnt stand by the products they less because "Sideshow is a god in the 1/6 world and its not their fault unless you purchased it from them direct" even though they as a manufacturer, produce every last one of them.

No, they're defective and its their fault. Get real.:rolleyes:

Craw... Im with you, cool pic, love the pose !!:joy

i understand yours doesnt stand up, but how did you go about fixing it?
and your offering your "example" to show a buisness model which you believe sideshow should follow.... thats a comparisson, did you even go to school? my god, i cant believe you're a functioning human being in todays world... do you work at mc donalds or something? are you a wal-mart greeter? seriously im baflled :google

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail.jpg

I tried Craw. I realized I was dealing with a product of failed parenting and reported the immature peepee-squatting comment after reading it, in hopes Khev would come, clean up the mess and spank jr. I still have faith. :lol

So.... how 'bout those chucks? Anyone? Did you know that they're originally Okinawan hay beaters?

polar-bear-face-palm_thumbnail.jpg

I tried Craw. I reported the immature peepee-squatting comment after reading it, in hopes Khev would come, clean up the mess and spank jr. I still have faith. :lol

So.... how 'bout those chucks? Anyone? Did you know that they're originally Okinawan hay beaters?

really? did you know that there is no known evidence ninjas existed? like the classic version you think of when you hear the word... :D

really? did you know that there is no known evidence ninjas existed? like the classic version you think of when you hear the word... :D

Well duh, if there had been, they wouldn't have been very good ninjas, now would they? :lol

Honestly, when I hear the word, I don't think of two-toed, pajama-wearing ass kickers. I think of Steven Hayes, the bodyguard for the Dalai Lama. ;)

Were you guys able to fit the bow on the back pack? I see Craw got his on there, anyone else?

WTF happened to this thread? Anyways great pics guys (Craw & EvilFace), but did anyone notice that Storm Shadow is without the DOLL DOT?!?!? Is it just mine? Can anyone confirm this? Has this already been said?

Not worth it bro. It's pretty clear this guys spends the majority of his life blaming others for his problems. :dunno

Okay, here, I'll explain it so that you understand. IT'S NOT ABOUT QC! IT'S NOT ABOUT PRODUCT! IT'S NOT EVEN ABOUT SIDESHOW! That's not what I was saying in the comment you twisted. It's about you assuming that the small amount of people here represent a HUGE market. How many people had problems here with Snake Eyes? 15? 30? Now compare that to the total edition size of 4500. Or, out of those 4500 who purchased Snake Eyes, how many do you think are here nitpicking it? Again, it's the ratio of people who are complaining here which is minuscule when compared to the ratio of the 4500 who bought the damn figure. Understand now?

Well, you can think of it this way. There is a reason why the editions are getting smaller. It has nothing to do with this board. People like for their figures to be able to stand. If they spend 120 on a figure, they expect a figure that can stand. When they get sick of it, they move on. They don't complain. They just move on. Hence why you see smaller edition sizes. I guess the whole point is of this is "Please Sideshow fix the body." We went from 4500 with Snake Eyes to 2750 with Duke. Heck Storm Shadow is 3000 and he is just about as popular as Snake Eyes. Do you see where this is going?

Well, you can think of it this way. There is a reason why the editions are getting smaller. It has nothing to do with this board. People like for their figures to be able to stand. If they spend 120 on a figure, they expect a figure that can stand. When they get sick of it, they move on. They don't complain. They just move on. Hence why you see smaller edition sizes. I guess the whole point is of this is "Please Sideshow fix the body." We went from 4500 with Snake Eyes to 2750 with Duke. Heck Storm Shadow is 3000 and he is just about as popular as Snake Eyes. Do you see where this is going?

Psssst. There's this little thing called a recession we're stuck in.... I'm willing to bet the lower edition sizes have less to do with the minute percentile of impossible whiners with unrealistic expectations and more to do with the great chunk of unemployed collectors who're not buying because they're selling off their collectibles for extra pocket cash while waiting for an employer to respond to the resume they submitted. Last time I checked, unless you know something I don't, EDD checks don't provide enough to buy food and pay rent, mortgages, etc., let alone support a superfluous high-end collectibles habit. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Psssst. There's this little thing called a recession we're stuck in.... I'm willing to bet the lower edition sizes have less to do with the minute percentile of impossible whiners with unrealistic expectations and more to do with the great chunk of unemployed collectors who're not buying because they're selling off their collectibles for extra pocket cash while waiting for an employer to respond to the resume they submitted. Last time I checked, unless you know something I don't, EDD checks don't provide enough to buy food and pay rent, mortgages, etc., let alone support a superfluous high-end collectibles habit. :rolleyes:

Gotta agree with that to...

IMO this is the best line SS has, dont think many are not buying due to the quality AND if you really do have a quality issue and you bought from SS, they would help rectify your problem best they could or give you your money back.

Back