Official Sideshow Storm Shadow Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW...Storm Shadow has dropped in price...hope Firefly doesn't do that...

recently swapped mine onto a sideshow V2 body.... hand's don't match at all :/ Anyone got any suggestions on alternate hands, OR alternate bodies?

If you're trying to keep the Arashikage Tattoo, you could go with the SE V2 body. The arms are a much closer match to the hands from SS V1, you just have to make sure to cover up all the black on the main portion of the body.

eaisly done. His white short sleeved shirt fixes that. then it also leaves me with an extra body with an arashikage tat. Which i could then use for Kamakura.....

Oh boy! Got my 3rd complete Storm Shadow for the BEST price yet!

Exclusive PLUS the original shipper box!

Just had to share.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Storm-Shad...v7kcxyze7x0Pe6ywQvYf8%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Happy for you~! ;) But sad for me :'( I was watching that auction and my auto bid didnt even bid. Damn sniper proggy didnt work right. Le SIGH You got 3? lucky bastage I dont even have one of him yet. Staying hopeful though~! Have all of the reg figs. Always loved him more than Snake dunno why... Only found out about the Joe line a month or two ago I'm SOOO stupidly hooked. Id have had them all from the beginning If I had known of them since like 09 was it? the beginning of the line i mean. I bought a red ninja to hold me over in the mean time. You dont have an extra pair of chucks and or the bow/sheath and shoulder belt set youd part with do you? I'd love to have them for my Red.

Any idea if hot toys billy would work as a body swap for storm shadow v1?

MANDO is inspiring.

IMG_0144.jpg

how did u manage to get the arrows to stay in place inside the bag thingy?
mine just fall to the side since there is nothing to hold them

Back