Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will probably see every version of batman from sideshow looking forward to this line how much do sideshow figures run now ?

I don't see a price on the placard, what do you think an average price on these will be? I hate to speculate but I am curious.

Amazing! Superman and Batman look like statues; I can't see any trace of articulation on these bodies besides at the neck on Superman. They look incredible. There goes all of my money.
Catwoman's suit looks a little plain to me. I wonder why they didn't use the same material on her suit as they did on Batman's. Still, not a deal breaker.

I was going to bring this up since I'm not really up to speed with this line, but I felt a bit silly asking...

Are these articulated action figures? Cos they really don't look like they are!

I was going to bring this up since I'm not really up to speed with this line, but I felt a bit silly asking...

Are these articulated action figures? Cos they really don't look like they are!

Articulated.

You can tell they have articulation in similar places to the HT muscle body.

I am getting Batman, Joker and possibly Catwoman. There is something about Harley that looks off, its not a figure I want to look at and admire. Does the female bodies look kinda strange to anyone else, like the shoulders are too low?

Articulated.

Really? Well they hide it pretty well. I don't see any elbow joints or cuts in the torso. Usually you can see joints at the knees but it's even well covered there. I'd love to see a breakdown of the new muscle body. From what I see it looks better than Hot Toys. SSC really did some serious R&D this time.

I don't see a price on the placard, what do you think an average price on these will be? I hate to speculate but I am curious.

Sideshow made figures typically run from about 120$ to 180$. depends on what it comes with, Joker will most likely be the most expensive and I would think catwomen would be priced higher but seeing as shes not as popular as the other characters she may be priced the same as batman and superman, which will most likely go for around 130$.

my only gripe is that batman is blue instead of black. Although, i'm sure there will be a ton of different versions. If they start making alex ross and frank miller era figures, i'm ____ed.

my only gripe is that batman is blue instead of black. Although, i'm sure there will be a ton of different versions. If they start making alex ross and frank miller era figures, i'm ____ed.

Same here.
I plan to just paint it though.
I've already waited long enough for these.
Can't wait for a different version.
:lol

Sideshow made figures typically run from about 120$ to 180$. depends on what it comes with, Joker will most likely be the most expensive and I would think catwomen would be priced higher but seeing as shes not as popular as the other characters she may be priced the same as batman and superman, which will most likely go for around 130$.

:goodpost:

i think the main thing that will be included with these figure's price is the amount of RnD that must of gone into them esepcially the new superhero bodies

Articulated.

Really? Well they hide it pretty well. I don't see any elbow joints or cuts in the torso. Usually you can see joints at the knees but it's even well covered there. I'd love to see a breakdown of the new muscle body. From what I see it looks better than Hot Toys. SSC really did some serious R&D this time.

I agree. They seem to have done a spectacular job hiding those joints! Just look at the knees and leg muscles--fully sculpted! Very impressive.

:goodpost:

i think the main thing that will be included with these figure's price is the amount of RnD that must of gone into them esepcially the new superhero bodies

True, but I don't think that'll inflate the prices that much, look at the GI Joe line, the prices are pretty reasonable considering almost every figure comes with new items, with a few reissues here and there. Sideshow has done a really good job at keeping their prices very competitive and very much in the same ballpark as what hot toys USED to be when they first started out. Hopefully Sideshow keeps that tradition going with these. Even though I'm not super keen on these there are a few that I might be interested in so I'd like to see where it goes.

I agree about the Joes...but SW figure prices continue to rise and their clones seem to come with less everytime which is what worries me. Could it be like the Joe line or the Sw line :huh we won't know untilt he firs goes up for PO unfortunately

I don't think these will cost more than boba fett or zartan(hope not anyway....)
They're pretty basic compared to them.

Last edited:
Yeah :slap

What is with this Andy B Alien Batman syndrome :dunno

Have to agree, all three Batman sculpts (bust, PF and 1/6) look really bad IMO. :huh Which is really odd, since all the other sculpts are beautiful, especially Catwoman. These all look amazing so far, except for Batman, which I was looking forward to the most.

I'm still very, very glad that Sideshow is making these, and in another pose with some proper futzing Batman should look cool as well. :)

We DC fans are so used to having to pay HT prices to get our fix, it'd be nice to catch a break. If SSC could deliver this kind of quality at a mass scale, and at an affordable price ($100-$175), I think that this could be a major victory for them.

Back