Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might as well add my lforigno caped Vader to the fray here...

NewVaderCapeRobeset_zps59e1b732.jpg

Very happy with Vader now.

Just wanted some clarification. Is the cape and tunic the only thing changed on Vader, or did you guys do a helmet mod too?

Just wanted some clarification. Is the cape and tunic the only thing changed on Vader, or did you guys do a helmet mod too?

Yeah, found this one page back...

Anyway, yes, I did the helmet mod, the body swap to the KP-02 with KP pegs replacing the SS pegs, and the full cape+tunic lforigno replacement. I did not cut or alter any parts (like shortening the gloves).

Finally got round to swapping in the KP body. Here he is. Not only does he look better, Vader also feels heftier with the new body. One of the things that bugged me was how light it felt in comparison to the HTs in my collection, the added weight makes him feel more substantial and less like a cheap toy.

SAM_0329.JPG

The cape is from Iforigno, which further enhances the figure. A lot of work, but worth it! :yess:

Last edited:
Finally got round to swapping in the KP body. Here he is. Not only does he look better, Vader also feels heftier with the new body. One of the things that bugged me was how light it felt in comparison to the HTs in my collection, the added weight makes him feel more substantial and less like a cheap toy.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-rsWViz4ar8o/UOsW7csEWjI/AAAAAAAAAIs/RvBzH-TDrDc/s576/SAM_0329.JPG

The cape is from Iforigno, which further enhances the figure. A lot of work, but worth it! :yess:

Looks nice:

SAM_0329.JPG

Looks nice:

SAM_0329.JPG

The proportions look off in the photo e.g. the torso looks too big and the legs too short; but in real life it's a lot better. I suspect the angle I took the photo didn't help. Head isn't as bad as in the photo, it is a tad big looking but I suspect it's because the KP neck makes it stand up higher (by just a little) than it should.

Last edited:
How comparable is the KP02 body to HT's Odin body? I bought the wrong KP body and had an extra Odin so that may be my only option at this point.

How comparable is the KP02 body to HT's Odin body? I bought the wrong KP body and had an extra Odin so that may be my only option at this point.

I'm pretty sure the Odin body is much smaller in the arms and torso and shorter than the KP. The KP is almost the exact same size and proportions as the T-800 bodies.

I'm pretty sure the Odin body is much smaller in the arms and torso and shorter than the KP. The KP is almost the exact same size and proportions as the T-800 bodies.

Back