Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if it's been posted but oh well. (tw pics)

20090711091349194.jpg.jpg

Seems like the helmet dome has been extended on this picture.
Looking good !

Don't keep up with SW but saw a haul thread in another site so I came in here to check out some more of your guys pics and I'm sold. I need this immediately:emperor

Don't keep up with SW but saw a haul thread in another site so I came in here to check out some more of your guys pics and I'm sold. I need this immediately:emperor

Me either. I gave up on SS Star Wars but with the great pics in this forum and others ordered Vader and a few Stormies. I should have them later this week :banana

I do not want the scale changed on other Vaders, it'd be weird to have Vader figures from the same company in different sizes. It'd work out for those not getting the ANH, but those with ANH and getting another one or all the others, the idea is to have them all be the same size and just have the subtle differences from film to film.

I also don't want to see any change in the boots, I think they look great and their construction is best for a figure of this size, posable feet aren't necessary and gives room for flop issues, this one stands great on his own.

The only change I want to see on future ones as far as carry over items, would be the dome correction.

The only changes I would see for Vader from TESB/ROTJ is as mentioned by MF; a new dome. And new mask, gloves...and maybe a slighly modified chest armor?

still at processing....but luke and han will be accompanying Vader..so it is worth the wait :)

Hmm..I wonder if that is what they are going to do with mine? My Han and Luke are showing "item shipping soon", but Vader is still at "processing"

Hmm..I wonder if that is what they are going to do with mine? My Han and Luke are showing "item shipping soon", but Vader is still at "processing"

I requested this since my Vader is taking so long to ship and I know both of these require a signature on delivery (extra shipping fees). But they said it couldn't be done.

Here are some comparison pics of the different 1/6th Vaders. The vintage one is about 1/2 an inch taller than the SSC! I remember when I thought the Hasbro one was REALLY cool! Not so much.

vintagehasbrossc.jpg

vintagesscvader.jpg

Vadervintagessc.jpg

and just a regular picture of him...

SSCDarthVader014.jpg

Me either. I gave up on SS Star Wars but with the great pics in this forum and others ordered Vader and a few Stormies. I should have them later this week :banana

Sweet, dude. I found a place near my place that has them in stock and I was planning on driving out there later this week to pick one up:D Too bad I already know where this leads without needing Yoda to tell me:eek: Darth Vader leads to Storm Troopers(to pose with) which leads to Utapau Trooper(just b/c I love the colors) which leads to Anakin, etc......:banghead

Don't kill me guys, but any info on a SSC Boba Fett?

Mine is still processing. Can't wait! Thanks to everyone posting all those great pictures. It just makes the wait more exciting!

I'd like to second the thanks to everyone that has posted pictures. At least we can enjoy Vader vicariously through you.

Back