Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepare your collections, he is coming.

83.jpg

Whoa....Maulfan sure has a talent for taking great pictures. Even though I have a good camera I completely suck at it.

Anyways I'm glad this piece is finally coming home.

sucks...I wish sideshow would do somehing about the boots...such a waste to the ankle articulation. I bet medicom Vader has better boot articulation. However, the other aspect of the figs, such as height, sculpt, paint are excellent.

got my notice today too,vader should arrive here in Aus by next week!!
thanks maulfan for the awesome pic on the Tantive IV!!!luv it!!!

sucks...I wish sideshow would do somehing about the boots...such a waste to the ankle articulation. I bet medicom Vader has better boot articulation. However, the other aspect of the figs, such as height, sculpt, paint are excellent.

Ankle articulation is what makes figures fall over. Thanks, but I'll keep the regular style boots.

Ankle articulation is what makes figures fall over. Thanks, but I'll keep the regular style boots.

My TDK Batman is posed without a stand and he remains balanced for indefinite periods of time. Feet that are flat on the ground independent of leg position enable a figure to remain stable. Shoe soles that are required to remain perpendicular to the legs at all times cause stability problems in all accounts unless a figure is standing at perfect attention.

Collected my Darth Vader today and just opened it. Now he is standing in front of me at my desk. He is just awesome!!!!

My TDK Batman is posed without a stand and he remains balanced for indefinite periods of time. Feet that are flat on the ground independent of leg position enable a figure to remain stable. Shoe soles that are required to remain perpendicular to the legs at all times cause stability problems in all accounts unless a figure is standing at perfect attention.

:lecture Yep, if the ankle joints are done properly it definitely makes a figure more stable without the need of a stand. The Takara Bats is a good example of this.

If you can upload the pictures to ImageShack or one of the other photo sites, you can put the link between these tags:

Well, my HT batman still stands well without the stand, as long as you align the feets to remain perpendicular. It would have been cool to have vader's boot as such. But yes, the figure is too cool to let it pass :monkey5

Vader doesn't need any ankle movement, he just stands there. Except when Luke wifflebat his ass.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl it's like fighting using a platform shoes

:lecture Yep, if the ankle joints are done properly it definitely makes a figure more stable without the need of a stand. The Takara Bats is a good example of this.

I agree with both of you :maul

Back