Official Sideshow 1/6 ANH Darth Vader PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno... Just guessing. Instead of having yourself a sar-gasm, how about a CONSTRUCTIVE comment. I did question it, after all.

Pix busting out the old skewl sigs.

I dunno... Just guessing. Instead of having yourself a sar-gasm, how about a CONSTRUCTIVE comment. I did question it, after all.

Or you can pawn your helmet off in the commerce section and not plug threads with your stuff. :rotfl

I've seen peeps selling the whole Vader fig for 30 DLVD, on rebelscum.
So 10-15 bucks probably tops the dome.

Finally got around to doing my Vader mods. Thanks to lforgino for the custom cape.

6592475249_91a41fc5b8_b.jpg

6592475175_b2d377360f_b.jpg

I keep seeing him on EBAY, I really want to get this figure, but I just can't spend $300 on the old version, when the new DX version is coming this year...

So what exactly is the difference in a Empire Vader and ANH Vader?

I just recently learned and can see in pictures that Boba changed his clothes between movies, what was different with Vader?

I keep seeing him on EBAY, I really want to get this figure, but I just can't spend $300 on the old version, when the new DX version is coming this year...

I'm in the same boat. We know the next one will be better, so I can't justify spending the money on an inferior figure, when a better one will be released for around the same price. I know there are differences between ANH and ESB/ROTJ, but not enough to warrant owning both.

Back