Official Salacious B. Crumb Life-Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How. The. Cuss. Do you box this thing up again? :gah:

LOL....it along with the Wolf LSF I know I will never attempt to box back up again...especially Crumb.

Maybe there are some pics of Crumb in the styrofoam somewhere in this thread.

Here's one pic.

Just received my Salacious B. Crumb figure and one heck of an unexpected surprise! I managed to score the super exclusive, super limited "cataract" version of Mr. Crumb! Check it out:

Crumbsmall2.jpg

:monkey2

Looks like whoever was supposed to spray the gloss coat onto his eyes grabbed the wrong bottle. Already sent an exchange request to Sideshow...

LOL....it along with the Wolf LSF I know I will never attempt to box back up again...especially Crumb.

Maybe there are some pics of Crumb in the styrofoam somewhere in this thread.

I hate boxing stuff up. The styrofoam pieces never seem to fit once you put the figure/bust back in :mad:

Necroposter! :wink1:

That's Mr. Necroposter to you :moon

Here's one pic.

That kinda helps. Now i know how to place the tail.

Received my Crumb yesterday. What a great piece!

zhar2sev.jpg

Attachments

• zhar2sev.jpg
    zhar2sev.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 212
Or get the C3PO Life Sized Bust and put it in Crumbs lap.

I like your thinking! To bad the head won't fit as icruise mentioned. But I will keep my eyes open for an alternative. I guess this will be a nice set-up.

Or get the C3PO Life Sized Bust and put it in Crumbs lap.
Some time has past since this idea came up here, but it was still in my mind. Now I was able to add a weathered/damaged C-3PO head to my Salacious finally.
imag08262nu4n.jpg

Since this thread is bumped I'd like to say I recently got my own S.B. Crumb finally after many years of waiting. Totally love him. My first life size figure. : )

Since this thread is bumped I'd like to say I recently got my own S.B. Crumb finally after many years of waiting. Totally love him. My first life size figure. : )

I totally agree on the love for this piece. Back in the day when I preordered from Sideshow, $299 was a STEAL for that thing at 1:1 scale. I frequently check on the going price for it now and one part of me thinks, "Ooh! I could make some money on that!" But like the other 95% of me says, "You are not getting rid of that awesomeness."

Also, on the styro packaging, yes... It has made me a nervous wreck both times I had to repack it for moving. I still have my boxing and styrofoam and I never want to have to pack that up again.

Here's an early pic a year ago fitting it into a besta cabinet (repositioning the tail so it would fit in there):
salacious.jpg

I was lucky to not get one of the weird frosted eye ones people were reporting. Though I do remember the day I got it was panicked because the outer box and product box was punctured bad, narrowly missing the statue.

Back