Official "Ridley Scott's Prometheus" Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Alien Prequel/Prometheus Discussion Thread

@%$$@.

Good thing I didn't go into the Super Spoiler thread.:dunno Cheers to the people who are considerate enough to use tags/avoid outright spoilers.

Please, you obviously knew what you were doing. You've had your Halloween sig/avi forever and then you suddenly decide to put a massive spoiler image in your sig? Millions of people haven't seen the movie and there's an open spoiler thread separate from this one. Damage done. Thanks. :wave

And yeah I know it's partially my fault for coming in here but considering there is a spoiler-specific thread and most people here seem considerate about tags it's pretty clear it wasn't an innocent misunderstanding. I guess after 6 years I finally figured out why people use the ignore function.

Yeah, I discovered that a while back as well. Sorry about pic, yeah I knew it was controversial, but I also thought anyone with a passing interest and seen it by now, since it's EVERYWHERE and half the world has seen it.
But My bad. Sorry..Personally I avoided all Prometheus forums and boards for the last 3 weeks because EVERYTHING was out there even before the UK/Europe release.

My question still stands though, why is it different for US rather than UK/Europe viewers?

Not a typo, a speculation. And definitely not my world view.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Re: Prometheus SUPER Spoilers!

prometheusprotoalienjpg.jpg
prometheusprotoalien2jpg.jpg
prometheusprotoalien3jpg.jpg

Love this design.:rock

Yeah, I discovered that a while back as well. Sorry about pic, yeah I knew it was controversial, but I also thought anyone with a passing interest and seen it by now, since it's EVERYWHERE and half the world has seen it.
But My bad. Sorry..Personally I avoided all Prometheus forums and boards for the last 3 weeks because EVERYTHING was out there even before the UK/Europe release.

My question still stands though, why is it different for US rather than UK/Europe viewers?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didnt see that pic anywhere, no one on facebook or anything, you screwed up big time,

just wait until I spoil something for you :wink1: you wont even see it coming :)

It's too velociraptory.

The pic of his back and the back of his head is perfect. It looks so alien. So Giger, so sick and twisted and creepy...

Then in the other two, it looks like a dinosaur.

I think the biggest issue I'm going to have with the movie is the lack of Giger. When you compare this dinoalien to the original..well..you can't compare them. There really isn't anything memorable or original about this one. He doesn't seem to have the mechanical aspect of biomechanical. Which is somthing I would like to see... :(

But hey, he is technically a chestburster. And chestbursters don't have as much of a mechanical look as the full grown Alien, so...

I haven't seen the movie yet though, so maybe this is all wrong. :lol

Not a typo, a speculation. And definitely not my world view.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

No, it looks pretty brilliant in the movie. It's little perfect white human teeth are really horrible (in a good way). I just wish it had some context. It's just stuck in there for no good reason.
But you are right about the lack of Giger, sorely missed. The more mechanical design they went for wasn't half as interesting.

Last edited:

Can someone answer me this please:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Can someone answer me this please:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Probably yes, no other explanation comes to mind.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Probably yes, no other explanation comes to mind.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Whatever it was/ is; it was visually stunning.:clap

The Avengers thread was SPOILER free until a week after the US got it.

And the title was changed to OPEN SPOILERS. This aint a spoiler thread. So don't post spoilers, or i'll beat you with a wet fish.

The scene were the Engineer plots the course to earth and suits up in the Jockey chair is such a cool and epic scene.

[ame]https://youtu.be/HgeCT95sh-8[/ame]

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back