Official Petition for Hot Toys Aliens Predators Robots, etc.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you like Hot to create more aliens or robots from your favorite movie?

• Yes, I love their work and want more, more, more!

Votes: 54 76.1%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 17 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling? Whose doing what in what thread? The pot calling the kettle black? Like I said, I sense overt overcompensation with you. Well, when you get banned again, don't say that people didn't try to reason with you. Now be a good little boy and do what you do until that day comes again, it's only a matter of time. I mean, you've lost all perspective and failed to move with the times, you're old fashioned and obsolete. A dinosaur rex that's fighting to be wrong ;).

So all you can do is copy and paste your own posts? Again, I'd ask. Why bump your own thread when all you have to add to a topic you created is typing "### bump ###" in the post? :monkey1

You're responses to others haven't made any kind of sense either. "I'm looking for Sarah Connor, is she here?" and "that's not your concern" along with the insinuating above quoted post which is really just name-calling attempted carefully to avoid an infraction. Are you going to continually point to your head and say the abbreviation for mountain or are you actually going to add more than "bump" to this incomprehensible thread?

Again, that's none of your concern. I'll let you worry about infractions.

You can just keep ignoring what's been said ;).

We all know the truth about your old and obsolete tactics around here.

"This stuff'll make you a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus... just like me." :rotfl

Again, that's none of your concern. I'll let you worry about infractions.

You can just keep ignoring what's been said ;).

We all know the truth about your old and obsolete tactics around here.

"This stuff'll make you a goddam sexual tyrannosaurus... just like me." :rotfl

Yeah, as I suspected, you got nothin'. :lol Way to contribute! :clap:clap:clap

You are getting boring, old and tired. It's old now. :sleep

Nothing you can say or do will shock me.

You're just doing your best to ruin yet another thread ;).

Just another garden variety control freak.

Are you asking if I should give my permission for "Hot" continue making figures based on aliens and robots? I mean, seeing how they have a butt-load of figures coming for the Predators and Terminator franchises I kinda think they usurped my authority and went ahead with their nefarious plans before I could even cast my vote here in this very important thread.... Someone better let them know that they need to halt production till I've made up my mind. ____ers. :tap

:lol

Sorry Evilcanevil, I don't have a problem with your thread or anything but I did find this^ very funny!!

Yeah, it is funny, but so very sad at the same time. I mean, it's like they live in a vacuum or something. How can they have that many posts and be so clueless.

Yeah, it is funny, but so very sad at the same time. I mean, it's like they live in a vacuum or something. How can they have that many posts and be so clueless?

4291635551_f38f375759_z.jpg

We get it. You're a troll who's likely been banned before for the same type of deconstructive behavior. Likely waiting to unleash a fury of Barbie and NECA is Better posts on all of us unsuspecting freaks. Because other than continually babbling gibberish, you've completely failed to add anything contructive to your own thread other than bumping it up with "### bump ###" from the obscurity to which it's doomed anyway. :huh

:lol

Sorry Evilcanevil, I don't have a problem with your thread or anything but I did find this^ very funny!!

I honestly don't have a problem with the thread, it's just that I don't really understand it. I THINK evilcanevil is really just trying to put together what amounts to a thread to pay homage to HT for all the wonderful products that they produce... That much would at least make sense to me.

I'm with Nam on the whole bumping issue -- I mean, this thread turned out just how we all thought it would:

1y60x2.gif

Only thing I don't quite agree with is the NECA hate, but that we can take with a grain of salt (different price ranges, different qualities, etc.). I'm just confused as to why you had to bump your own thread the way you'd bump something in the FS section. Especially within just a day :dunno.

Yes, yes, "nam", it's all me. Yes, yes, you have no history of this sort of thing at all. It's all about you.:huh :sleep

1y60x2.gif

I'll teach you to use my Michael Jackson .gif!!!!!!!

:lol:lol:lol

This thread needs to be put to sleep. We've seen such discussions a million times, and they only last a day or two before they go haywire. And Evil, your posts are actually pretty pointless lately. Just saying, there's no need to bump a day-old thread for no apparent reason, then childishly insult people who question it. You new to internet forums or something?

Eh, the first post that starts the threads always seems to make sense to the newbies. It's all with the best intentions. Well, not anymore anyway...

"Bumps" are not constructive conversation and should only be allowed in the commerce section, which is not about conversation. Just my opinion, not tryin to troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back