Official Killzone 2 -- For Hellghan!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chill we are pretty relaxed around here when it comes to setting up games with each other.:peace

LOL, yea I know unless your a 360 owner in the COD5 thread. DM would join us playing this exceptional game, except he sold his PS3 to get a Xbox3^^^^^ty to get in with the in crowd.

Well at least me, wingman, darthm0le, ill jedi, knightslade, and jedialfred will all be gaming together.

LOL, yea I know unless your a 360 owner in the COD5 thread. DM would join us playing this exceptional game, except he sold his PS3 to get a Xbox3^^^^^ty to get in with the in crowd.

Well at least me, wingman, darthm0le, ill jedi, knightslade, and jedialfred will all be gaming together.

ya think? :lol:lol:lol:lol

Dont speak for me fool. I have a blu ray player....its just under alot of dust. :lol

Are you a mod?....No so STFU and stay out of brotherhood business!

Your not apart of the brotherhood. And this is not their business. Your a dude that use to be cool and use to be my friend and use to own a PS3. Now your a 360 owner, who joins in ganging up on me when they do, and you laugh about it. I never knew a person could change so much in so little time. Get in with the in crowd and ^^^^^ on your old friends. This is about KZ2 so you can use your useless online abbreviations such as "STFU" for all I care. I'm talking to my friends about the game and trying to arrange a game.

Your not apart of the brotherhood. And this is not their business. Your a dude that use to be cool and use to be my friend and use to own a PS3. Now your a 360 owner, who joins in ganging up on me when they do, and you laugh about it. I never knew a person could change so much in so little time. Get in with the in crowd and ^^^^^ on your old friends. This is about KZ2 so you can use your useless online abbreviations such as "STFU" for all I care. I'm talking to my friends about the game and trying to arrange a game.

Really? You sure about that one? Ask around.

Uh most of us own both systems and this has nothing to do with the 360 or PS3 wars. You really need to chill with the system wars right now.

So I played a couple hours of campaign today. This game is awwwwwesome. The opening cinematic is one of the most effective and intriguing one's I've seen. Character animations are unmatched anywhere. It's beautiful.

Uh most of us own both systems and this has nothing to do with the 360 or PS3 wars. You really need to chill with the system wars right now.

There is no system war. I'm not referring to systems. I'm talking about peopl, everyone on here that owns a 360 acts like a tool to other people especially sole PS3 owners and acts like he is better than the next guy because he's in the brotherhood. Did you see the COD5 thread when I challenged anyone to a match? They all flipped out like babies.

It's like if you purchase a 360 you become one of them. You guy from being a nice super cool guy to being a total well, as he said best ass clown.

Now I do agree with my boy wingman!

good times tonight guys hope to see ya on tomorrow

I loved playing this tonight and I am looking forward to tomorrow night. Like I said its call of duty on crack.
Karma, Kain, Sithlord and BX I had a ^^^^ing BLAST playing this today!! :rock Can't wait to play some more multi and give the campaign a go.

Back