Official HOT TOYS Iron Man Mark 1 High Resolution Images

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got 2 of these today at a store, I was freaking out when I saw them on a shelf. If anyones interested lemme know- I'm bout to throw them on the bay.... But I really want to keep one lol

What is the going price on the Mark 1? I am currently in the U.A.E. and have come across a store that has some in stock and is willing to sell me one for a little over $200.00.

I just ordered mine on ebay and I had to pay a premium. Can't wait to get it in, Christmas in May or June.

Hi everyone,

I am having a little difficulty in deciding if I should get a brand new Mark 1 or a secondhand Mark 1.

The brand new Mark 1 is $340 shipped.

The second hand Mark 1 has been on display and the box has a bit of shelf-wear but it is $300 shipped.

I am personally a big fan of mint packaging, this is why I am having a bit of trouble deciding.

Which one would you collectors go for?

Thanks for your help.

:exactly:
Hi everyone,

I am having a little difficulty in deciding if I should get a brand new Mark 1 or a secondhand Mark 1.

The brand new Mark 1 is $340 shipped.

The second hand Mark 1 has been on display and the box has a bit of shelf-wear but it is $300 shipped.

I am personally a big fan of mint packaging, this is why I am having a bit of trouble deciding.

Which one would you collectors go for?

Thanks for your help.

i would go for the brand new one

i saw these at a retail toy store.

mini iron man(s) by CRAZY TOYS. is this an official licensed product? looks very cheap

is it just me or did they knocked off the hot toys mark 1 tony hs?

crazy...

i saw these at a retail toy store.

mini iron man(s) by CRAZY TOYS. is this an official licensed product? looks very cheap

is it just me or did they knocked off the hot toys mark 1 tony hs?

crazy...

Not sure if it's a knock off but you should consider looking at Hot Toys Cosbaby.

I just got a brand new mint in mint box Mark 1 for $263 shipped to New Zealand! The Battle damaged Mark 3 might be a better toy (it's more fun with all the little features), but the Mark 1 is a work of ART.

I love the size of the Mark 1, it really feels like there is a guy inside the suit and the fabric clothing adds that touch of realism that the BD Mark 3 lacks (the BD Mark 3 is still a wonderful piece of art but it's just a little too skinny IMHO).

My only two little nip picks on the Mark 1 are:
1) the head sculpt could be better.
2) the paint job on some of the "metal" panels look a little plasticy.

But overall, this is my top 3 robot figures from Hot Toys (along with the BD Mark 3 and the original T800 Endo)

keep an eye out for Oziegoods, I think they are sold out now, but they might restock them. I got mine about a week ago for $263 including shipping to New Zealand, it is a great price IMO and the figure is mint in mint box.

just got one at a decent price. this bad boy is awesome!
4665384952_c8ab0fc064_b.jpg

Back